Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Heliospectra's new software brings automated lighting for improved yields
Heliospectra will be showcasing their HelioCORE software at this year's Fruit Logistica. The software integrates with Heliospectra's intelligent LED lights and light sensors and enables growers to automate light settings for improved plant quality and yields.
The initial release of the HelioCORE control software offers three control modules: DLI Controller, Target and Schedule. With the DLI Controller, greenhouse growers can regulate energy costs and supplemental light use to reach daily light integral (DLI) targets through the use of sensors.
Indoor growers can also establish constant PPFD levels to maximise plant efficiency with dynamic light response to changes in the weather and/or seasons. They can even apply pre-set schedules and build a comprehensive library of lighting strategies and treatments for specific crops or growth stages.
For more information:
Hall 8.1, Booth B-16
Tel: +46 72 536 8116
Publication date: 2/7/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: