Job offersmore »
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- Quality Assurance Quality Control - Canada
- Senior growers/agronomists - China
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Benguet Province, Luzon
Philippines: Several municipalities monitoring vegetable frostThe Philippines province of Benguet remains at risk of vegetable frost with the continued drop in temperature. Although the Atok municipality has experienced temperatures as low as 7o Celsius, the municipal agriculture office of the town has yet to record cases of vegetable frosting in the different farms producing cabbage, carrots, potatoes, and radish. Other municipalities are also being monitored.
Provincial Agriculturist Lolita Bentres instructed the different municipal agriculture offices to immediately report when there are alarming cases of frost in their areas. According to a sunstar.com article, the public is advised not to be alarmed: any cases of frost will certainly not affect the availability of vegetables in a noticeable way.
Publication date: 1/17/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: