Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- Malaysia: Japanese square watermelons sold in Kuala Lumpur
- Costa Rica: Pineapple producers fear the bonanza is coming to an end
- Extreme temperatures in Europe cause worst vegetable crisis in 40 years
- 'Readycado': Sensor alerts avo lovers when fruit is ready to eat
- European garlic competing with California on freight to East Coast
Top 5 - last week
- Significant increase of Egyptian agricultural exports to Russia
- ROP's modified atmosphere (MA) bulk liner and ROP's MA Ultra-thin film
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL TABLE GRAPE MARKET
- Kenya overtakes South Africa to become Africa's biggest exporter of avocados
- Italy: 150 million euros confiscated from fruit and veg Mafiosi
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
China: "Spike in Pinghe honey pomelo export volumes"
"The weather conditions last year were relatively stable all year. Add to this the fact that the overall plantation surface area has expanded, and it follows that the production volume of Pinghe honey pomelos this production season was relatively large. The fruit itself was a bit smaller than last year, but sugar levels were 12-14 points higher. Furthermore, the product quality was even better." This is according to the General Manager of Pinghe Flourish Fruits, Wen Mindong.
Honey pomelo processing factory
Honey pomelo with yellow fruit flesh
"The large increase in market supply volume dragged down the export price of honey pomelos, but this did not have too much influence on the export value. This is mainly because the low export price gave Chinese honey pomelos an obvious competitive edge, which in turn stimulated an increase of export volume. According to our estimates, the export market will be steady and smooth in the run up to the Spring Festival. Although the Spring Festival is China's largest holiday, it has an enormous accelerating effect on the domestic market. The holiday adds to China's sales volume, but export is halted for two weeks because employees take up vacation time. Therefore, exports will show a short-term decrease."
Honey pomelo with red fruit flesh
The representative for Flourish Fruit's honey pomelo brand
"We are an export business who specialize in plantation and processing of pomelos. Our company was established in 2007 in Pinghe, Fujian. We own 120 hectares of GAP certified plantations. We continue to work hard to improve the quality of our pomelos. From the management of representative orchards to harvest and storage, as well as selection and packaging, we check every step of the way."
Boxes of pomelo awaiting export
An abundance of pomelo fruit flesh
"At this stage the honey pomelo products of our company owned brands 'Flourish' and 'Sweet Girl' are divided between transport to European Union countries and Russia, and domestic sales in China. We will participate in the fruit and vegetable exposition in Berlin, which is held on February 7-9, 2018, to further develop the international market for honey pomelos. Our company team respectfully awaits your visit at exposition hall 5.2, booth C-07."
Wen Mindong - General Manager
Pinghe Flourish Fruits Co., Ltd.
Company website: www.flourishfruits.com
Telephone number: +86 592 5314 087 / +86 189 6511 5427
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Publication date: 1/19/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: