Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Kenyan farmers to be assisted with exporting produceGovernor Lee Kinyanjui of Nakuru County has promised that the county will help farmers in exporting their products to the markets. His administration will also seek markets for the farmers’ products in East and Central Africa.
Governor Kinyanjui said his government is committed to ensure the cultivated vegetables -carrot, avocado, plum, potato and other- will earn the farmers more money.
“Residents should abandon subsistence farming and venture into higher value export markets. We will start a program to export the products for farmers for them to earn more from their production,” he stated, as reported by hivisasa.com. Last Saturday, Kinyanjui was speaking at the Nakuru Agriculture Show grounds when he met agricultural experts from the nine sub-counties.
Publication date: 1/17/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: