Job offersmore »
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
- Account Manager Zachtfruit Scandinavië en Duitsland - Netherlands
- International Editor
- Experienced tomato grower - Angola
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Rain & wind bear down on rest of New Zealand
Heatwave continues in east of South IslandEarly Tuesday January 16, Southern New Zealand cities sweltered in temperatures above 30o C. However, cooler temperatures are forecast to hit in the coming days as rain and windy weather sweeps over the country.
Alas, the eastern regions of the South Island will get no such reprieve. There, the heat will continue to bear down, resulting in a total fire ban for Otago and Southland, among other areas.
On Monday in the north, Lower Hutt hit a sweltering 31.5 degrees, and the capital struck an intense 27.8 degrees, as reported by nzherald.co.nz.
Publication date: 1/17/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: