Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Poland: Edible plates mean no more plasticFestival grounds no longer have to be left strewn with plastic disposable plates and rubbish bags. The Polish company, Biotrem has developed edible plates using wheat bran. So, these plates are not only good for the environment but also ensures you ingest more fibre.
The wheat is heated under high pressure and then moulded into the required shape. This results in a sturdy plate that you can eat from during your meal and eat after your meal.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: