Job offersmore »
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- Quality Assurance Quality Control - Canada
- Senior growers/agronomists - China
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
After fire at Sint-Maartensdijk
Lion Foods building new factory in Kapelle, the Netherlands
The management of Lion Foods has decided to rebuild the factory,which burnt down in St. Maartensdijk, in Kapelle. In the past two months, there were intense talks with the municipalities of Tholen and Kapelle regarding the rebuilding. Both municipalities have, in compliance with the possibilities, shown their full cooperation to achieve a quick and complete rebuilding.
The rebuilding can be realised the quickest in Kapelle, which was the most important reason in choosing this location. The new factory will be built on industrial site De Smokkelhoek, next to sister company TOP Taste. It’s expected that the first products will be supplied from the new factory at the end of July.
Customers of Lion Foods are currently supplied from the production location in Kruiningen and TOP Taste’s factory in Kapelle. By building this new factory, the company can continue to realise its growth ambitions.
Publication date: 1/16/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: