Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
After fire at Sint-Maartensdijk
Lion Foods building new factory in Kapelle, the Netherlands
The management of Lion Foods has decided to rebuild the factory,which burnt down in St. Maartensdijk, in Kapelle. In the past two months, there were intense talks with the municipalities of Tholen and Kapelle regarding the rebuilding. Both municipalities have, in compliance with the possibilities, shown their full cooperation to achieve a quick and complete rebuilding.
The rebuilding can be realised the quickest in Kapelle, which was the most important reason in choosing this location. The new factory will be built on industrial site De Smokkelhoek, next to sister company TOP Taste. It’s expected that the first products will be supplied from the new factory at the end of July.
Customers of Lion Foods are currently supplied from the production location in Kruiningen and TOP Taste’s factory in Kapelle. By building this new factory, the company can continue to realise its growth ambitions.
Publication date: 1/16/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: