- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- General Manager Australia
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Сhief agronomist
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Einkaufskoordinator/in - Austria
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Sales Consultants Fertilizer - various European countries
- Product & Efficiency Manager - Role Based in Holland with regular trips to the UK
- Export Manager
Top 5 -yesterday
- ''Hurricane leads to sweet potato harvest problems in the US''
- Spain: "The popularity of Satsuma mandarins is growing again"
- China: Price of Harbin mountain grapes higher than usual
- Greek participation in Madrid three times larger than last year
- Australian summerfruit growers exporting to China receive extra funding
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
State of Sarawak:
Malaysian rambutan misses out on seasonal demand in foreign markets
“Unfortunately, the rambutan from Sarawak were not yet available at that time,” Mohd Noh Sani, proprietor of DRS Trading Sdn Bhd, told The Borneo Post. The demand for the exotic fruit is all-year round but peaks during Christmas holidays.
Meanwhile, Federal Agriculture Marketing Authority (Fama) deputy director of operations Abdul Jaafar Lian revealed that they had bought more than 60 tonnes of Anak Sekolah rambutan from Sri Aman this season. “On average, we are sending at least 2 tonnes per week to Kuala Lumpur and 1.5 tonnes to Sabah per week,” he said.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/15/2018 Chinese kiwi prices on a roller coaster ride
- 10/15/2018 "Kiwis are going to be a growing crop in Valencia"
- 10/15/2018 South African off-season avocados: “There are a lot of hectares coming”
- 10/15/2018 Mango industry in Australia expected to produce more than 10 million trays
- 10/12/2018 US lifts ban on Peruvian pomegranate arils
- 10/12/2018 "Sichuan kiwifruit aims for European market"
- 10/12/2018 Southeast Asian fruit imports push Chinese industry forward
- 10/12/2018 European gooseberry market much more established than the US
- 10/12/2018 US lifts ban on pomegranate aril import from Peru
- 10/12/2018 Sri Lanka: Pineapple and passion fruit cultivation zones to be established in Moneragala
- 10/12/2018 Vietnam: Fire destroys hundreds of tons of dragon fruit
- 10/11/2018 Italy: Fewer persimmons but good quality and better prices
- 10/11/2018 The climate changes and tropical fruits grow in Italy
- 10/11/2018 Colombia: National coconuts cover 80% of domestic demand
- 10/11/2018 China: Fresh "fruit lotus root" from Linyi, Shandong, enters the market
- 10/11/2018 "People are only now discovering the kaki"
- 10/11/2018 Malta's forgotten miracle crop - prickly pears
- 10/11/2018 Start of organic mango season in Peru & Ecuador
- 10/11/2018 ‘Vietnam optimizes dragon fruit exports’
- 10/10/2018 Chile ships its last kiwis of the season