Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- Kenya overtakes South Africa to become Africa's biggest exporter of avocados
- Italy: 150 million euros confiscated from fruit and veg Mafiosi
- “Drop in Turkish lira is making us a lot more money”
- “We recognize the different specifications our customers are looking for”
- California labor shortage drives container growing for berries
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
China: "Why the 2016 and 2017 garlic market moved in opposite directions""The 2016 and 2017 garlic markets were quite polarized. The 2016 garlic production was rather small, and was not able to meet the demand. Sales were booming, and the high profits encouraged garlic farmers to increase their production. This has led to a surplus in 2017. The increase in the foreign garlic production area has weakened the competitive position of Chinese garlic. Because of these factors, the Chinese garlic export price is only 40% of last year's price. In the next month, the garlic price will most likely stabilize," according to Mr. David, Sales Manager at Shandong Haijiang International Trading Co., Ltd.
Garlic exported under the name Haijiang
Weighing packaged garlic
Small bags of high quality garlic
"We have our own as well as collectively owned garlic fields in Jinxiang, the main garlic production area. We are exporting our garlic under our own brand 'Haijiang' and our customers' brands through the port of Qingdao to over 70 different countries and regions, such as Russia, the Netherlands, Brasil, Saudi Arabia and Indonesia. Our annual export reaches 30,000 tons."
Sun dried ginger
Freshly harvested ginger
"Our company is located in Jining, Shandong. We mainly handle the import and export of fresh agricultural produce. We are exporting garlic, ginger, apples, pears, onions and potatoes. Our import mainly consists of bananas, dragon fruits, navel oranges, cherries and red grapes. After many years of hard work, we now have a stable customer base and a steady market share. In the future, we are hoping to collaborate with many international traders."
Shandong Haijiang International Trading Co., Ltd. will be attending Fruit Logistica in Berlin from 7 to 9 February 2018. Our delegation is looking forward to seeing you at stand C-05 in exhibition hall 6.2.
David - Sales Manager
Company: Shandong Haijiang International Trading Co., Ltd.http://www.haijiangfruit.com
Phone: +86 537 2716 889 | F: +86 537 2365 058
Phone: +86 15898785310 | Skype: davidgao849
Wechat: 86 158 9878 5310 | WhatsApp: +86 158 9878 5310
Publication date: 1/16/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: