- Sales Coordinator Europe Division
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Hydroponic Crop Manager
- Area Manager North-America
- Business Development Manager - LED Horticulture
- General Manager/Sales Manager - Mannum, South Australia
- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
- China: JD uses maglev technology in express delivery packaging
- Spain: Malaga fears losing leading position in avocado production
- Autumn strawberries production in Marche
- UK: Geographical Indications scheme consultation underway
- Organisers of HortEx Vietnam concluded 3 kick off meetings for coming 2019 edition
Top 5 -last week
Harvest to Home Project launches online veg consumer data dashboard
The Harvest to Home dashboard features behavioural and attitudinal insights for a range of commodities, including vegetable, onion and sweet potato data. The dashboard is funded through a strategic levy investment under the Hort Innovation Vegetable, Onion and Sweet potato Funds.
On the dashboard, Nielsen Australia collects, analyses and reports on consumer data for Asian vegetables, beans, broccoli (including broccolini and baby broccoli), Brussels sprouts, cabbage, capsicum, carrots, cauliflower, celery, chillies, corn, cucumber, eggplant, fresh salad, kale, leeks, lettuce, onions, parsley, parsnip, peas (including snowpeas and sugar snaps), pumpkin, radish, spinach, spring onion, sweet potato and zucchini.
Click here to access the Harvest to Home dashboard. For more information on the project and the launch of the portal, please click here.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-11-21 Interpoma: Korean company showcases innovative accessories
- 2018-11-20 Innovative poles for orchards
- 2018-11-20 New technologies to classify fruit quality
- 2018-11-20 Laimburg Test Center presents new App 'FrudiStor'
- 2018-11-20 Facial recognition feature for seasonal workers launched
- 2018-11-19 Kuehne + Nagel is expanding digital seafreight platform Sea Explorer
- 2018-11-14 Zero Residual: actions and benefits
- 2018-11-14 Iceland and Unilever team-up: Marmite Brussels Sprouts
- 2018-11-13 Dutch and Swedish retailers tackle food waste in Europe
- 2018-11-12 Scuba company grows produce in world's first underwater farm
- 2018-11-09 An innovative drip irrigation system by Irritec
- 2018-11-09 DogBot an affordable solution to labour deficit?
- 2018-11-08 "Longevity due to high tear resistance, UV stability and weather resistance"
- 2018-11-06 South Korea: E-mart & LG Electronics develop retail service robots
- 2018-11-06 Italy: The Asian bug's nemesis has been found
- 2018-11-06 Harvesting vegetables like in a computer game
- 2018-11-05 Sorbos edible straws coming to Costa Rica
- 2018-11-02 Convenience foods fueling demand for non-browning technology
- 2018-11-01 ''New canopy solution enables management with wide spraying machines''
- 2018-10-31 Laser tech may be key to healing Citrus Greening-affected trees