- Business Development Manager - LED Horticulture
- General Manager/Sales Manager - Mannum, South Australia
- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
- Verkoper Groothandelsmarkten - Rotterdam
- Procurement Executive - Middle East
- Experienced export manager looking for new opportunities
- Sales Executive Fruit & Exotics - Rotterdam
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
- Colombia: More than 200 tons of citrus have been shipped out through the port of Barranquilla
- Taylor Farms launches grilled chicken chopped salad kits
- FAO calls for agricultural modernisation in Zimbabwe
- Expanded booth for software and technology company
- "Our Scottish production was critical to maintaining volumes during this period"
Top 5 -last week
Harvest to Home Project launches online veg consumer data dashboard
The Harvest to Home dashboard features behavioural and attitudinal insights for a range of commodities, including vegetable, onion and sweet potato data. The dashboard is funded through a strategic levy investment under the Hort Innovation Vegetable, Onion and Sweet potato Funds.
On the dashboard, Nielsen Australia collects, analyses and reports on consumer data for Asian vegetables, beans, broccoli (including broccolini and baby broccoli), Brussels sprouts, cabbage, capsicum, carrots, cauliflower, celery, chillies, corn, cucumber, eggplant, fresh salad, kale, leeks, lettuce, onions, parsley, parsnip, peas (including snowpeas and sugar snaps), pumpkin, radish, spinach, spring onion, sweet potato and zucchini.
Click here to access the Harvest to Home dashboard. For more information on the project and the launch of the portal, please click here.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-11-14 Zero Residual: actions and benefits
- 2018-11-14 Iceland and Unilever team-up: Marmite Brussels Sprouts
- 2018-11-13 Dutch and Swedish retailers tackle food waste in Europe
- 2018-11-12 Scuba company grows produce in world's first underwater farm
- 2018-11-09 An innovative drip irrigation system by Irritec
- 2018-11-09 DogBot an affordable solution to labour deficit?
- 2018-11-08 "Longevity due to high tear resistance, UV stability and weather resistance"
- 2018-11-06 South Korea: E-mart & LG Electronics develop retail service robots
- 2018-11-06 Italy: The Asian bug's nemesis has been found
- 2018-11-06 Harvesting vegetables like in a computer game
- 2018-11-05 Sorbos edible straws coming to Costa Rica
- 2018-11-02 Convenience foods fueling demand for non-browning technology
- 2018-11-01 ''New canopy solution enables management with wide spraying machines''
- 2018-10-31 Laser tech may be key to healing Citrus Greening-affected trees
- 2018-10-31 European Court ruling on CRISPR-Cas has major consequences
- 2018-10-31 Online tool designed to increase profitability launched
- 2018-10-29 New Zealand: Alternative fruit sticker wins top accolade
- 2018-10-26 EDEKA starts practical tests of Mercedes-Benz eActros
- 2018-10-26 Southeast Asian tech start-ups are looking to China, not Silicon Valley
- 2018-10-24 Cashier-less shopping comes to New Zealand