- Sales Coordinator Europe Division
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Hydroponic Crop Manager
- Area Manager North-America
- Business Development Manager - LED Horticulture
- General Manager/Sales Manager - Mannum, South Australia
- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Coming up to the Chinese New Year:
Malaysian pomelo grower predicts shortage
Pomelo lovers who prefer the sweet-and-sour variety are advised to act fast. This variety only forms some 10 percent of current supplies heading into the peak Chinese New Year period next month.
Speaking to the Malay Mail, Chin added that health-conscious consumers nowadays prefer the sweet-and-sour variant due to its lower sugar content. “I do not want to end up disappointing my customers. If any of them want the sweet-and-sour fruit, I advised them to come to my farm to get it,” he said.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-11-21 California naval season filled with small fruit
- 2018-11-21 The clementine situation
- 2018-11-21 Celebrating 20 years of citrus exports from South Africa to the US
- 2018-11-21 Pakistan kinnow harvest current season: plus 400,000 tons
- 2018-11-21 Turkey: Harvest of citrus fruit starts in East Black Sea region
- 2018-11-20 Spain: Valencian citrus growers, on alert due to flooding
- 2018-11-20 Peru: Citrus exports to China increased by 51%
- 2018-11-20 State of Tripura focuses on marketing oranges
- 2018-11-20 Citrus brand invests in brand awareness ahead of California season
- 2018-11-20 India: Oranges and opium threaten Rajasthan Chief Minister
- 2018-11-20 Turkish lemon market stable, Spain’s issues create opportunities
- 2018-11-19 "Mediocre quality of Mexican limes as a result of rain"
- 2018-11-19 “Spanish citrus getting more competition from Morocco”
- 2018-11-19 Italy: difficult start for the clementine campaign
- 2018-11-19 "Huge price gap between large and small-sized citrus fruits"
- 2018-11-19 "Availability of large citrus fruits currently low"
- 2018-11-19 Chongming Island: First harvest of high-quality Jinsha oranges
- 2018-11-19 California Citrus Network: Forum to facilitate communication and information exchange"
- 2018-11-19 Record Valencia crop gives southern African citrus exporters a full house of records
- 2018-11-16 Wilmington port welcomes first Moroccan citrus in US of the season