Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
China: Yiguo.com plans IPO next year
According to Bloomberg experts, Chinese fresh food e-commerce platform yiguo.com is planning an initial public offering (IPO) in the United States next year. Yiguo.com wants to raise about 500 million U.S. dollars. The plan is in development, so the specific details such as the size of funding may change. It was discovered that Alibaba, which had already invested in yiguo.com at the beginning of 2013, has raised a further 300 million dollars in D-Round financing of yiguo.com this year. KKR has also been investing in yiguo.com since May 2016.
Yiguo.com was founded in 2005. It's head office is in Shanghai. Yiguo.com sells fruits, vegetables, meat and other fresh products mainly through its website, a mobile application and the Alibaba's platform T-mall. According to the company's website, it has 5 million customers and more than 1,000 corporate clients.
Publication date: 1/15/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: