- Sales Coordinator Europe Division
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Hydroponic Crop Manager
- Area Manager North-America
- Business Development Manager - LED Horticulture
- General Manager/Sales Manager - Mannum, South Australia
- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
"Tour de France" at the Fruit Logistica"
Since 2016 France is the third largest caterer for Germany. The reason for this is the increase in French imports to Germany by 13.6 percent within five years, especially regarding beverages, which make up 19 percent of the import market share. For dairy products, it accounts for 14.6 percent of the import market share. French companies are an integral part of the fruit and vegetable market in Germany, especially in the premium segment. At the same time, Germany is the largest export customer of the Grande Nation with an export market share of 14.4 percent in 2016.
Ess-thetik pur: French products at the Fruit Logistica 2018
(Image: © Messe Berlin)
Visitors to the French Pavilion can expect numerous events. Together with the Végépolys Competitiveness Cluster, which looks at the future of crop production, Business France will be showcasing French innovations and new ideas throughout the fair at the French Innovation Corner at Stand 22 C-02. For the first time this year, each company presents its respective new product here with an elevator pitch, which is broadcast live on social networks.
Parallel to this, guided tours of the French Pavilion will be offered which will provide international trade visitors with specific information on apples, kiwis, potatoes, organic and convenience foods. The approximately 30-minute guided tours will be held in English on the first two days of the fair at 11:00 and 13:30, respectively. Visitors are kindly requested to register in advance with Business France.
Trendy topics such as Residue Free / Online Trade and Convenience / Regional Varieties and Protected Designation of Origin (IGP / AOP) and Old Vegetable Varieties can be found with various exhibitors at the France Pavilion. The information area at Stand 22 C-02 offers further information about this.
This year's partners include the regions Hauts-de-France, Sud-de-France, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, Sud-Ouest and Rhône-Alpes, as well as the Food Loire and Dev'up Center Val-de-Loire, which will represent and consult various companies at Fruit Logistica. The industry association INTERFEL operates its traditional restaurant at stand 22 C-18, where visitors can refresh themselves and where they can exchange ideas with other professionals in the industry.
At the Business France booth (22 C-02), a smoothie bike invites you to taste fresh smoothies, juices and soups. This promotion will be available all day on the first two days of the fair. Tips and tricks for the recipes are live on Wednesday and Thursday from 10:00-11:00 hours and 15:00-16:00 hours.
For more information:
Französische Botschaft – Wirtschafts- und Handelsabteilung, Business France
Uta Obermeyer, Agrarabteilung
Tel.: +49 211 300 41-310
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-11-21 Detecting a fly’s DNA in fruit is key to reducing crops destroyed by the pest
- 2018-11-21 The average price of agricultural land in Spain grew by 2% in 2017
- 2018-11-21 Spain: Japanese delegation learns about El Ejido's agricultural model
- 2018-11-21 Iran-EU conference on agro-food cooperation in Tehran
- 2018-11-21 Memorial for California produce veteran on November 30
- 2018-11-21 Tomra strengthens presence in China
- 2018-11-21 Probe into alleged antitrust behavior by Maersk, & DP World at Mumbai port
- 2018-11-21 US: Trailer hauling celery bursts into flames in Washington State
- 2018-11-20 Amazingly skilled fruit carver
- 2018-11-20 Trinidad: Marijuana smuggled in grapefruit
- 2018-11-20 Robbery investigation in southern Spain bears fruit
- 2018-11-20 Chile: Opening of first fruit plant completely funded by China
- 2018-11-20 Chinese exports to Philippines delayed
- 2018-11-20 United Fresh names BrandStorm 2019 advisory committee
- 2018-11-20 Total Produce shares drop on Dole Food trading update
- 2018-11-20 No functional solar heating
- 2018-11-19 Heads of State ate Somme potatoes during diplomatic lunch
- 2018-11-19 Spain: Multiple reports of kiwifruit and avocado theft in Valencia
- 2018-11-19 New Zealand police find record 190 kg of cocaine in banana container
- 2018-11-19 A kilo of vegetables may change in weight soon