Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- Malaysia: Japanese square watermelons sold in Kuala Lumpur
- Extreme temperatures in Europe cause worst vegetable crisis in 40 years
- 'Readycado': Sensor alerts avo lovers when fruit is ready to eat
- Costa Rica: Pineapple producers fear the bonanza is coming to an end
- European garlic competing with California on freight to East Coast
Top 5 - last week
- Significant increase of Egyptian agricultural exports to Russia
- ROP's modified atmosphere (MA) bulk liner and ROP's MA Ultra-thin film
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL TABLE GRAPE MARKET
- Kenya overtakes South Africa to become Africa's biggest exporter of avocados
- Italy: 150 million euros confiscated from fruit and veg Mafiosi
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Vegetable cutter as a highlight on the Intergastra
Germany: High-tech vegetable slicersAt the Intergastra 2018 in Stuttgart from 3 to 7 February, Bizerba will be presenting products related to cutting.
In line with the motto " better (cut) off", Bizerba presents the vegetable cutter from Brunner-Anliker at the exhibition stand. Bizerba has been selling Brunner-Anliker appliances exclusively in Germany since August 2017. The vegetable slicers have different throughput volumes. The GSM 5 with up to 150 kilograms per hour is ideally suited for restaurants, inns and small and medium-sized canteens. The GSM XL with a processing capacity of 300 kilograms per hour is designed for use in large canteens or for vegetable farmers. In addition to vegetables, the devices can be used to cut fruit, grind nuts, and grate or slice cheese and chocolate.
The ideal vegetable cutter for small-scale catering: the GSM 5
Solutions for weighing, collecting, labeling, vacuuming
In addition to current cutting solutions, Bizerba will be showcasing systems and products relating to merchandise management, scales and cash registers as well as pricing and packaging. The enterprise resource planning system .CWS, for example, supports purchasing from ordering to receiving to invoice handling. Delivery businesses will benefit from a simpler representation of offers, and even with order and picking lists, delivery notes, as well as invoice and open item management .CWS will facilitate. Against the background of the current Food Information Regulation (LMIV), the system identifies and structures ingredients and allergens for display on shelves and labels. Nutritional value tables can be created per product for presentation on retail scale and counter labels. In addition to this, detailed product flyers and information leaflets can be issued via .CWS. In conjunction with the counter scale KH II 800, this creates the opportunity for optimal customer information at the fresh food counter.
Plug-in, Barcode, Multilayer: labels from one source
An extensive portfolio of labels rounds off the Bizerba offer for retailers. The self-developed and produced labels and the accompanying laminates are adapted to all Bizerba devices - from scales to industrial markers. Thanks to our own laminate production, repro department and printing plate production for all printing processes in-house, the labels can be flexibly and individually designed and produced according to the customer's ideas.
In addition to this, customers can inquire at Intergastra about the new service package ‘My Bizerba’. These are individually tailored to the respective needs, products and systems. My Bizerba considers all services that are necessary in the life cycle of a device or system. This gives customers control of their total cost of ownership (TCO) and enables them to respond flexibly to change.
Visit the company at Intergastra in Hall 5, Stand D-39
For more information:
Publication date: 1/15/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: