- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- General Manager Australia
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Сhief agronomist
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Einkaufskoordinator/in - Austria
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Sales Consultants Fertilizer - various European countries
- Product & Efficiency Manager - Role Based in Holland with regular trips to the UK
- Export Manager
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Vegetable cutter as a highlight on the Intergastra
Germany: High-tech vegetable slicers
In line with the motto " better (cut) off", Bizerba presents the vegetable cutter from Brunner-Anliker at the exhibition stand. Bizerba has been selling Brunner-Anliker appliances exclusively in Germany since August 2017. The vegetable slicers have different throughput volumes. The GSM 5 with up to 150 kilograms per hour is ideally suited for restaurants, inns and small and medium-sized canteens. The GSM XL with a processing capacity of 300 kilograms per hour is designed for use in large canteens or for vegetable farmers. In addition to vegetables, the devices can be used to cut fruit, grind nuts, and grate or slice cheese and chocolate.
The ideal vegetable cutter for small-scale catering: the GSM 5
Solutions for weighing, collecting, labeling, vacuuming
In addition to current cutting solutions, Bizerba will be showcasing systems and products relating to merchandise management, scales and cash registers as well as pricing and packaging. The enterprise resource planning system .CWS, for example, supports purchasing from ordering to receiving to invoice handling. Delivery businesses will benefit from a simpler representation of offers, and even with order and picking lists, delivery notes, as well as invoice and open item management .CWS will facilitate. Against the background of the current Food Information Regulation (LMIV), the system identifies and structures ingredients and allergens for display on shelves and labels. Nutritional value tables can be created per product for presentation on retail scale and counter labels. In addition to this, detailed product flyers and information leaflets can be issued via .CWS. In conjunction with the counter scale KH II 800, this creates the opportunity for optimal customer information at the fresh food counter.
Plug-in, Barcode, Multilayer: labels from one source
An extensive portfolio of labels rounds off the Bizerba offer for retailers. The self-developed and produced labels and the accompanying laminates are adapted to all Bizerba devices - from scales to industrial markers. Thanks to our own laminate production, repro department and printing plate production for all printing processes in-house, the labels can be flexibly and individually designed and produced according to the customer's ideas.
In addition to this, customers can inquire at Intergastra about the new service package ‘My Bizerba’. These are individually tailored to the respective needs, products and systems. My Bizerba considers all services that are necessary in the life cycle of a device or system. This gives customers control of their total cost of ownership (TCO) and enables them to respond flexibly to change.
Visit the company at Intergastra in Hall 5, Stand D-39
For more information:
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/15/2018 China: JD uses maglev technology in express delivery packaging
- 10/12/2018 Automation is the future of asparagus
- 10/12/2018 Automated harvesting options to combat labor shortages
- 10/11/2018 Ocado - The factory of tomorrow?
- 10/04/2018 Will America's future farmers be robots?
- 10/01/2018 'Visar Sortop Potatoes' enables pinpoint calibration, sorting and weighing
- 09/28/2018 Renting driverless tractors means less work for Indian Farmers
- 09/27/2018 Small cardboard trays and punnets for sustainable packaging, transport and presentation
- 09/27/2018 Modern vegetable choppers available online
- 09/26/2018 Compac continues to grow in Peru
- 09/21/2018 US: Glei’s apple orchard tries new tech
- 09/19/2018 Idaho onion producer chooses an optical grading line for new packing station
- 09/14/2018 Vanmark announces new facility in India
- 09/06/2018 Drones against red spider mites
- 09/06/2018 New safety device for K8 asparagus harvesters
- 09/05/2018 Machinery to sort ripe fruit
- 09/04/2018 Automated box tipper designed to eliminate manual labor
- 09/04/2018 Robotic harvesting UK
- 09/04/2018 Just watch this: Harvesting prunes in Sacramento Valley
- 09/04/2018 Ishida provides solution for salad weighing