Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Second season for Idaho's only commercial blueberry grower
- Greenyard under fire after listeria contamination
- AU: New fully recyclable packaging set to take fresh produce industry by storm
- NY cherry growers could harvest sweet profits with tall greenhouses
- Greenyard estimates damage of recall at 30 million Euros
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Invitation to visit PMA Produce Pavilion at The NGA Show
Produce Marketing Association (PMA) invites wholesalers and independent retailers looking to meet consumer demand for fresh fruits and vegetables to visit the PMA Produce Pavilion at The National Grocers Association (NGA) Show scheduled Feb. 11-14 in Las Vegas. The pavilion will showcase high-quality produce from 36 exhibitors, including Sunkist Growers, Inc., Melissa's Produce and Idaho Potato Commission.
“The NGA show is the premier event for independent grocers and a place where wholesalers can make quality contacts to meet their customers’ needs,” said Joe Watson, PMA vice president of domestic business development. “PMA’s Produce Pavilion will make it easy for produce companies to connect with this hard-to-reach audience and generate potential sales leads.”
NGA is the national trade association representing retail and wholesale grocers that comprise the independent sector of the food distribution industry. In 2017, more than 3,400 independent supermarket operators, wholesalers, food industry service suppliers and manufacturers attended the NGA show, including C-level executives, store owners and front-line store managers who make purchasing decisions.
“For years, PMA’s presence at The NGA Show has helped establish meaningful relationships that have brought our members together,” said Matt Ott, chief operating officer at NGA. “We’re excited to once again showcase the newest produce products and merchandising practices on the EXPO floor.”
PMA will also offer two education sessions at the show, where participants can find inspiration and walk away with actionable ideas for attracting customers and growing produce sales.
PMA’s “Freshen Up Produce Promotions and Events to Grow Your Business” will explore marketing programs in the produce department that build excitement with special events, and promotions that celebrate fresh food and increase store traffic. “Merchandising + Convenience = A Winning Combination” will showcase innovative merchandising methods independent retailers can use in produce departments to differentiate themselves from mass and discount formats.
Register online and view the PMA Produce Pavilion floor plan with complete listing of produce companies, at the NGA Show website. Advance registration runs through Jan. 15.
Exhibit space in the PMA Produce Pavilion at The NGA Show is open to PMA members only. The exhibit is impressive in terms of size, product variety and accessibility. The PMA Produce Pavilion is the largest contiguous exhibit at NGA. Renewals for 2019 exhibit space will begin in April.
Tel: +1 (302) 781-5852
Publication date: 1/12/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: