- Account Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Grower - Australia
- Director of Marketing & Communications - Summerland (BC), Canada
- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- General Manager Australia
- Einkaufskoordinator/in - Austria
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Сhief agronomist
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
- Saudi currency at weakest level for two years
- Late Southern Hemisphere mandarins pushing Spain's earliest ones away from the market
- Historic ruling against the illegal sale of blueberry varieties
- China: Apple prices nearly double as buyers rush to orchards
- Meet with Peruvian Asparagus Importers Association
NL: Windows shattered at De Ruiter Experience Center
On January 3rd, several growers in the region were faced with a local whirlwind, resulting in several glasshouses in the neighbourhood being damaged, the De Ruiter Experience Center being one of them. Quite a pity for the De Ruiter team since the greenhouse was built only last year and is equipped with a extensive range of measurements systems, since data collection plays a big roll in the Experience Center.
But there's also a bright side on all of this. "Because of the safety glass used for the construction, the damage to the De Ruiter Experience Center has been kept to a minimum. Most repairs have already been made and data collection continues. Our team is working around the clock to make sure everything will be ready soon."
"We regret to have to postpone this launch, for which many people have worked hard. But we want to make sure we provide our guests, customers and stakeholders with the best possible experience when visiting our state-of-the-art demo-glasshouse. And taking our safety standards into account, rescheduling the opening day is the best option."
A new opening date will be communicated as soon as possible.
De Ruiter Seeds
telephone +31 6 21 34 76 61
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/19/2018 PMA CEO Burns’ State of the industry
- 10/19/2018 "There is no doubt that resistant varieties are the future"
- 10/19/2018 Mixed loads increasingly popular
- 10/19/2018 KÖLLA UK newly empowered
- 10/19/2018 Label manufacturer launches new brand and website
- 10/19/2018 Whole Leaf is ready to grow with a new President
- 10/19/2018 Schoeller Allibert appoints Ludo Gielen as new CEO
- 10/19/2018 China's biggest retailer is coming to America
- 10/18/2018 France: Auchan to run urban farms near hypermarkets
- 10/18/2018 VLAM displays wide range of products in Dubai
- 10/18/2018 “With these new washing lines we can serve our clients faster"
- 10/18/2018 Spanish growers join forces to market Adora tomatoes
- 10/18/2018 Exquisite Fruits plans to import organic bananas from Ecuador and the Dominican Republic
- 10/18/2018 Amazon celebrates 20th anniversary
- 10/18/2018 “Twenty-two per cent of our fresh produce turnover is from organic produce”
- 10/18/2018 The Star Group not getting lost in the weed(s)
- 10/18/2018 Westfalia Fruit welcomes visitors to Orlando and Madrid stands
- 10/18/2018 South Africa: New partnership to bring agri growth
- 10/18/2018 Big O Farms embraces future with new onion factory
- 10/17/2018 New CEO for Michigan blueberry grower