- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- General Manager Australia
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Сhief agronomist
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Einkaufskoordinator/in - Austria
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Sales Consultants Fertilizer - various European countries
- Product & Efficiency Manager - Role Based in Holland with regular trips to the UK
- Export Manager
Top 5 -yesterday
- AC Foods chooses blueberry vision from Unitec for quality sorting of blueberries
- Italy: Innovative plant for dates by Elisam
- USDA issues complaint against John P. McGraw for alleged violations of the Packers and Stockyards Act
- "Kiwis are going to be a growing crop in Valencia"
- US: Pueblo County farmers rush to pick green chilli peppers
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Liverpool's Wholesale Fruit, Veg and Flower Market finds a new home
The Wholesale Fruit, Veg and Flower Market in Old Swan saw declining trade, and the 21 acre site was really run-down. So revitalisation was extremely necessary; this will take the form of a move to a five acre, £7 million purpose-built site in Stonebridge Cross, Gillmoss.
Krista Oates, transition manager for Liverpool City Council, stresses: “The move is absolutely vital. The market has been here since 1964 and the traders are in desperate need of better facilities.”
According to a liverpoolecho.co.uk article, the vast Edge Lane site from 1964 until today was a hive of trading activity, serving market stalls, shops and restaurants throughout Merseyside and beyond. Fruit and vegetables arrived in Liverpool from far and beyond: from farms in nearby places including Tarleton and Hesketh Bank, from Europe and from as far afield as New Zealand.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/15/2018 Kiwi Atlántico celebrates 30th anniversary
- 10/15/2018 Together, Ramona Saa Lobelle and Gert-Jan Slobbe have been at Fortuna Frutos for 60 years
- 10/15/2018 Spain: "The popularity of Satsuma mandarins is growing again"
- 10/15/2018 Michael Walsh joins Seald Sweet
- 10/12/2018 Ethylene company to showcase its ripening products at Fresh Summit
- 10/12/2018 "We do not only want to be a part of the supply chain - we want to be every part."
- 10/12/2018 Spain: Trops' avocado processing plant starts operating
- 10/12/2018 "The fair's schedule will allow us to work and develop our winter programs"
- 10/12/2018 Shengxianchuanqi Complete 300 Million B Round Financing
- 10/12/2018 Flavorful Brands forms partnership with Bejo Seeds
- 10/12/2018 Major brand facelift for Ambrosia apples to be revealed
- 10/12/2018 Terra Exports opens South African Office
- 10/12/2018 "We will supply our American customers with the best Spanish lemons"
- 10/12/2018 Growth for Innovar: "We have gone further"
- 10/12/2018 30th anniversary of South Australia Produce Market
- 10/12/2018 Carrefour joins forces with Too Good to Go
- 10/12/2018 Mahindra Agri Solutions forms joint venture with Sumitomo Corporation
- 10/11/2018 Nonprofit certification and skill-building organization elects new chair and vice-chair
- 10/11/2018 PLS Plantations acquires Dulai Fruits
- 10/11/2018 Russian discounter wants to conquer Germany