- Sales Executive Fruit & Exotics - Rotterdam
- Product Manager / Concept Manager - Verspakketten - Ridderkerk
- District sales manager - British Columbia and Alberta, Canada
- Grower - Carlisle, Pa. USA
- Procurement manager-buyer
- Account Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Grower - Australia
- Director of Marketing & Communications - Summerland (BC), Canada
- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
- Mac Fruit Attraction Egypt - Cairo 2018: a global brand for fresh produce!
- Tesco will unveil new discount chain, Jack's, next week
- Nuclear techniques to protect fruit crops in Thailand
- Australia: Strawberries found with sewing needles inside
- US cranberry growers want to destroy crops to prop up prices
Top 5 -last week
Taiwan continues strong support for agricultural sector in St. Kitts and Nevis
The handing-over ceremony took place on January 11 at the Ministry of Agriculture Project Office at Needsmust. It underscored the Taiwanese government’s confidence in the skills passed on to the federation’s agricultural technical officers, as the operation of the facility was turned over to the local officers.
Minister of Agriculture Eugene Hamilton expressed his sincere thanks to the Republic of China (Taiwan) for their continued support to the government, specifically in the area of agriculture.
“We can go through many instances in agriculture where you have partnered with us and helped us to improve the quality of our production and today signals the importance of two important aspects of that development: the handing over of this particular facility and the handing over of a cheque in relation to Eco-Park,” recorded thestkittsnevisobserver.com.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/22/2018 Purchase price of Chinese pomegranates slightly lower than last year
- 10/22/2018 “More and more demand for prickly pears, but year-round supply is the biggest challenge”
- 10/22/2018 China: Large number of kiwifruits on the market nationwide
- 10/22/2018 Pomegranates from Azerbaijan allowed into EU
- 10/22/2018 Indonesia: First exports of pineapples and bananas to Singapore
- 10/22/2018 Sri Lanka contemplates future restrictions on fruit imports
- 10/22/2018 New dairy-free ice cream - made with persimmon
- 10/19/2018 Spain: Sale of stolen unripe avocados reported
- 10/19/2018 Philippines: Stronger promotion of indigenous exotic fruits
- 10/19/2018 Slower kiwi campaign compared to last year
- 10/19/2018 "Positive future for export of yellow passion fruit concentrated juice"
- 10/19/2018 India: Geographical Indication tag for Shahi litchi
- 10/19/2018 India urges US to lift ban on pomegranate arils import
- 10/19/2018 Australia: ‘extra flavoursome’ mango season
- 10/18/2018 Turkish producers switching from tomatoes and peppers to pitaya
- 10/18/2018 China: 10,000 tons of persimmons on the market at a high price
- 10/17/2018 New Zealand: Kiwifruit sales to boost horticulture exports
- 10/17/2018 Agrumi-Gel starts the pomegranate processing campaign
- 10/17/2018 Scientists to domesticate more varieties of Physalis through genetic editing
- 10/17/2018 ''Tropical fruit and mango season do not overlap too much''