Job offersmore »
- Associate Director Global Procurement - Berlin, Germany
- FRUIT Buyer / Procurement / Purchase Manager 採購/買手 - Hong Kong
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Nordics - Finland
- International Account Manager City Farming - Netherlands
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Taiwan continues strong support for agricultural sector in St. Kitts and NevisOnce again the government of the Republic of China (Taiwan) pledged its support to the agricultural industry in the Federation of St. Kitts and Nevis, handing over of the Vegetable, Fruit and Upland Crop Quality and Safety Improvement Project Facility and a cheque to the tune of US$ 241,000 for the Eco-Park Maintenance Project.
The handing-over ceremony took place on January 11 at the Ministry of Agriculture Project Office at Needsmust. It underscored the Taiwanese government’s confidence in the skills passed on to the federation’s agricultural technical officers, as the operation of the facility was turned over to the local officers.
Minister of Agriculture Eugene Hamilton expressed his sincere thanks to the Republic of China (Taiwan) for their continued support to the government, specifically in the area of agriculture.
“We can go through many instances in agriculture where you have partnered with us and helped us to improve the quality of our production and today signals the importance of two important aspects of that development: the handing over of this particular facility and the handing over of a cheque in relation to Eco-Park,” recorded thestkittsnevisobserver.com.
Publication date: 1/12/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: