Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Second season for Idaho's only commercial blueberry grower
- Greenyard under fire after listeria contamination
- AU: New fully recyclable packaging set to take fresh produce industry by storm
- NY cherry growers could harvest sweet profits with tall greenhouses
- Greenyard estimates damage of recall at 30 million Euros
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Taiwan continues strong support for agricultural sector in St. Kitts and NevisOnce again the government of the Republic of China (Taiwan) pledged its support to the agricultural industry in the Federation of St. Kitts and Nevis, handing over of the Vegetable, Fruit and Upland Crop Quality and Safety Improvement Project Facility and a cheque to the tune of US$ 241,000 for the Eco-Park Maintenance Project.
The handing-over ceremony took place on January 11 at the Ministry of Agriculture Project Office at Needsmust. It underscored the Taiwanese government’s confidence in the skills passed on to the federation’s agricultural technical officers, as the operation of the facility was turned over to the local officers.
Minister of Agriculture Eugene Hamilton expressed his sincere thanks to the Republic of China (Taiwan) for their continued support to the government, specifically in the area of agriculture.
“We can go through many instances in agriculture where you have partnered with us and helped us to improve the quality of our production and today signals the importance of two important aspects of that development: the handing over of this particular facility and the handing over of a cheque in relation to Eco-Park,” recorded thestkittsnevisobserver.com.
Publication date: 1/12/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: