Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Second season for Idaho's only commercial blueberry grower
- Greenyard under fire after listeria contamination
- AU: New fully recyclable packaging set to take fresh produce industry by storm
- NY cherry growers could harvest sweet profits with tall greenhouses
- Greenyard estimates damage of recall at 30 million Euros
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
UK: Reynolds picks up top honour for fourth straight year
For the fourth year in a row, Reynolds has been chosen by hundreds of chefs and readers of Restaurant Magazine as the best fruit and vegetable supplier in the United Kingdom.
Restaurant Magazine’s annual Readers’ Choice Awards highlight those suppliers, brands, wholesalers and manufacturers who deliver consistency and excellence to kitchens across the UK.
The Awards are judged by professional chefs from every sector of the restaurant industry, who are considered to be the most discerning, demanding and experienced audience of all.
“Winning this prestigious award for the fourth year in a row is a real privilege and I know that the entire team at Reynolds are chuffed to bits," Managing Director Tony Reynolds said. "To be chosen as the UK’s best fruit and veg supplier by the people who use our products day in, day out, is fantastic recognition for us. It somehow makes all of that hard work so much more worthwhile. Many thanks to all the chefs who took the time to vote for us – we really appreciate it.”
The full results from all categories are in January’s edition of Restaurant Magazine, the leading publication dedicated to the UK’s restaurant trade.
Readership stretches across the trade from food-led pubs to fine dining restaurants, focusing specifically on owners/operators, buyers, chefs and restaurant managers.
Reynolds is family business and is one of the UK's leading independent distributor of fresh fruit, vegetables, dairy and cheese to the food service industry.
For more information: www.reynolds-cs.com
Publication date: 1/12/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: