Job offersmore »
- Associate Director Global Procurement - Berlin, Germany
- FRUIT Buyer / Procurement / Purchase Manager 採購/買手 - Hong Kong
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Nordics - Finland
- International Account Manager City Farming - Netherlands
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
Top 5 - yesterday
- Sinaloa mango pack-house opens for the season
- 45 double ripening chambers in new Lidl Moerdijk distribution centre
- TAPKIT: 500m2 self-assembly hydroponic greenhouse
- Chilean Hortifrut interested in buying the largest Peruvian producer of blueberries
- “We provide remote, in-transit corrective actions to containerized shipments”
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
UK: Reynolds picks up top honour for fourth straight year
For the fourth year in a row, Reynolds has been chosen by hundreds of chefs and readers of Restaurant Magazine as the best fruit and vegetable supplier in the United Kingdom.
Restaurant Magazine’s annual Readers’ Choice Awards highlight those suppliers, brands, wholesalers and manufacturers who deliver consistency and excellence to kitchens across the UK.
The Awards are judged by professional chefs from every sector of the restaurant industry, who are considered to be the most discerning, demanding and experienced audience of all.
“Winning this prestigious award for the fourth year in a row is a real privilege and I know that the entire team at Reynolds are chuffed to bits," Managing Director Tony Reynolds said. "To be chosen as the UK’s best fruit and veg supplier by the people who use our products day in, day out, is fantastic recognition for us. It somehow makes all of that hard work so much more worthwhile. Many thanks to all the chefs who took the time to vote for us – we really appreciate it.”
The full results from all categories are in January’s edition of Restaurant Magazine, the leading publication dedicated to the UK’s restaurant trade.
Readership stretches across the trade from food-led pubs to fine dining restaurants, focusing specifically on owners/operators, buyers, chefs and restaurant managers.
Reynolds is family business and is one of the UK's leading independent distributor of fresh fruit, vegetables, dairy and cheese to the food service industry.
For more information: www.reynolds-cs.com
Publication date: 1/12/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: