- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- General Manager Australia
- Einkaufskoordinator/in - Austria
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Сhief agronomist
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Sales Consultants Fertilizer - various European countries
- Product & Efficiency Manager - Role Based in Holland with regular trips to the UK
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Innovation and biotechnology applied to the field
That is why Altus Biopharm has aimed to offer different, effective and environmentally-friendly options. A clear example of this is Blite Free, with a patented formula that prevents and controls foliar fungal diseases caused by a wide spectrum of fungi. In the last couple of years, Blite Free has proven its effectiveness in the field.
Following the success of Blite Free, Altus Biopharm has developed Castell, an effective biofungicide in the control of root diseases caused by fungi of the Fusarium, Alternaria, Phytophthora and Phytium genera. Its fungicidal action is based on the metabolites of strains of Streptomyces isolated and characterized by Altus Biopharm, which are included in the Castell formula. The product is thus immediately effective, unlike other products that take weeks to become effective.
The fungicidal action of Castell, based on the metabolites of Streptomyces, is complemented by physiological activators that help the plants become stronger and nourish themselves in a better way. Castell offers an integral treatment for fungal diseases, stopping the growth of pathogens and reversing the harmful effects caused by the disease in the whole plant.
The benefits of Castell have been proven in different types of crops, such as avocados, strawberries, berries and potatoes, where it has even replaced synthetic chemicals, equalling their effectiveness.
Castell is a real and effective alternative for the treatment and prevention of fungal diseases in any type of agriculture, since it is a product endorsed by internationally-recognised organic certifiers.
Av. Paseo del Valle No. 5065
Fracc. Guadalajara Technology Park C.P. 45010
Zapopan, Jalisco, Mexico.
T: (+52 33) 3627 7936 / (+52 33) 3627 7937
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/16/2018 Advantages of the Mater-Bi mulch film for processing tomatoes
- 10/04/2018 Mushrooms are the summer surprise: an increase in consumption
- 09/21/2018 Frigga: New product launch conference at Hong Kong Asian Fruit and Vegetable Exhibition
- 07/19/2018 China: Price of most agricultural products showed a downward trend in first half of the year
- 04/10/2018 New technology for post-harvest treatment of avocados
- 03/30/2018 Solution to prevent blotchy ripening in tomatoes
- 03/23/2018 Europe: Tomatoes most popular vegetable - bananas most-loved fruit
- 02/21/2018 France: Traces of pesticide in 75% of vegetables and 41% of fruits
- 02/05/2018 What is the decisive factor when buying fresh produce?
- 02/02/2018 Make your own´veggie pattie´ packs launched in Sweden
- 02/01/2018 Interko launches new ripening room product
- 01/26/2018 Extra crispy dehydrated fruit and veg snacks
- 01/12/2018 Innovation and biotechnology applied to the field
- 01/08/2018 China: New type of single-use PDF temperature recorder to hit market soon
- 11/21/2017 Spain: Mango-flavoured gin created in Andalusia
- 10/11/2017 "Spain: "Use your time to enjoy fruit, not to peel it"
- 07/05/2017 Spain: Anti-humidity filter for the absorption of ethylene in trucks and warehouses
- 06/23/2017 Snack food manufacturer launches new peanut and fruit snack products
- 06/15/2017 Are there too many kinds of tomatoes in German shops?
- 06/12/2017 Brandenburg: 23,000m² for the production of edible mushrooms in 2016