Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- Second season for Idaho's only commercial blueberry grower
- AU: New fully recyclable packaging set to take fresh produce industry by storm
- Greenyard under fire after listeria contamination
- NY cherry growers could harvest sweet profits with tall greenhouses
- Greenyard estimates damage of recall at 30 million Euros
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Innovation and biotechnology applied to the fieldReducing the use of synthetic chemicals in agriculture has become more and more necessary in recent years, mainly due to export guidelines, but also to the desire on the part of producers to stop the gradual degradation of their lands and continue to produce without harming the environment and the health of consumers.
That is why Altus Biopharm has aimed to offer different, effective and environmentally-friendly options. A clear example of this is Blite Free, with a patented formula that prevents and controls foliar fungal diseases caused by a wide spectrum of fungi. In the last couple of years, Blite Free has proven its effectiveness in the field.
Following the success of Blite Free, Altus Biopharm has developed Castell, an effective biofungicide in the control of root diseases caused by fungi of the Fusarium, Alternaria, Phytophthora and Phytium genera. Its fungicidal action is based on the metabolites of strains of Streptomyces isolated and characterized by Altus Biopharm, which are included in the Castell formula. The product is thus immediately effective, unlike other products that take weeks to become effective.
The fungicidal action of Castell, based on the metabolites of Streptomyces, is complemented by physiological activators that help the plants become stronger and nourish themselves in a better way. Castell offers an integral treatment for fungal diseases, stopping the growth of pathogens and reversing the harmful effects caused by the disease in the whole plant.
The benefits of Castell have been proven in different types of crops, such as avocados, strawberries, berries and potatoes, where it has even replaced synthetic chemicals, equalling their effectiveness.
Castell is a real and effective alternative for the treatment and prevention of fungal diseases in any type of agriculture, since it is a product endorsed by internationally-recognised organic certifiers.
Av. Paseo del Valle No. 5065
Fracc. Guadalajara Technology Park C.P. 45010
Zapopan, Jalisco, Mexico.
T: (+52 33) 3627 7936 / (+52 33) 3627 7937
Publication date: 1/12/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
|7/19/2018||China: Price of most agricultural products showed a downward trend in first half of the year|