- General Manager Australia
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Сhief agronomist
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Einkaufskoordinator/in - Austria
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Sales Consultants Fertilizer - various European countries
- Product & Efficiency Manager - Role Based in Holland with regular trips to the UK
- Export Manager
- Highly Experienced Agribusiness Professional now Available
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
- Trump: ‘Congress should pass Farm Bill with food stamp work requirements’
- New Sweet Pekeetah plum variety
- ‘Mango peels could help clean up oil contamination’
- Mac Fruit Attraction Egypt - Cairo 2018: a global brand for fresh produce!
- Report: Chinese imports of U.S. tree nuts likely to decrease in marketing year
Top 5 -last week
Working on sustainable agri-processing business in India
There are many factors influencing the slow economic growth of Uttarakhand. A slow industrial growth is among them, as the major factor. However, the geographical features and agri-economic conditions of the state are such that development of agri-processing units can have really effectively enhance economic growth of the state.
This is because in Uttarakhand -according to an eurasiareview.com article, fruit crops such as peach, pear and khumani are cultivated (on land unsuitable for cultivation of crops like sugarcane and food grain). Horticultural crops, floriculture crops, medicinal, aromatic plants and off-season vegetables are also found in Uttarakhand. So in general there are more than adequate amounts of raw materials available to profitably run agri-processing units in the state.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/15/2018 Chinese kiwi prices on a roller coaster ride
- 10/15/2018 "Kiwis are going to be a growing crop in Valencia"
- 10/15/2018 South African off-season avocados: “There are a lot of hectares coming”
- 10/15/2018 Mango industry in Australia expected to produce more than 10 million trays
- 10/12/2018 US lifts ban on Peruvian pomegranate arils
- 10/12/2018 "Sichuan kiwifruit aims for European market"
- 10/12/2018 Southeast Asian fruit imports push Chinese industry forward
- 10/12/2018 European gooseberry market much more established than the US
- 10/12/2018 US lifts ban on pomegranate aril import from Peru
- 10/12/2018 Sri Lanka: Pineapple and passion fruit cultivation zones to be established in Moneragala
- 10/12/2018 Vietnam: Fire destroys hundreds of tons of dragon fruit
- 10/11/2018 Italy: Fewer persimmons but good quality and better prices
- 10/11/2018 The climate changes and tropical fruits grow in Italy
- 10/11/2018 Colombia: National coconuts cover 80% of domestic demand
- 10/11/2018 China: Fresh "fruit lotus root" from Linyi, Shandong, enters the market
- 10/11/2018 "People are only now discovering the kaki"
- 10/11/2018 Malta's forgotten miracle crop - prickly pears
- 10/11/2018 Start of organic mango season in Peru & Ecuador
- 10/11/2018 ‘Vietnam optimizes dragon fruit exports’
- 10/10/2018 Chile ships its last kiwis of the season