Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Ministry of Commerce
Over 8,000 types of imports now duty free in ChinaAs 15 free trade agreements have taken effect, China now collects zero tariffs on more than 8,000 kinds of imported products. China has signed 16 agreements with 24 countries and regions, all but one now being in force, said Ministry of Commerce spokesman Gao Feng at a press conference.
Nearly one-third of China's imported products, mostly consumer oriented, are now duty free under the current free trade framework, offering substantial benefits to Chinese consumers.
Ecns.cn reports on how Chinese consumers can also buy low-cost, high-quality agricultural products from across the world during any season. Tropical fruit from ASEAN countries including durian, lichee and dragon fruit saw tariffs drop to zero from 15 to 30 percent in the past. More products will be duty free as China further develops its free trade zones.
Publication date: 1/12/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: