Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Second season for Idaho's only commercial blueberry grower
- Greenyard under fire after listeria contamination
- AU: New fully recyclable packaging set to take fresh produce industry by storm
- NY cherry growers could harvest sweet profits with tall greenhouses
- Greenyard estimates damage of recall at 30 million Euros
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Chile and Ecuador, main markets
Peru: Marked upturn in the export of fresh melons
Peruvian fresh melon exports in 2017 surpassed by far the volume exported in the previous year.
According to information published by the Agrodata Peru website, between January and November 2017, Peru shipped 340,005 kilos of this fruit for an FOB value of US $103,748.
In contrast, in 2016 (including December) the country exported 155,306 kilos for just US $30,367.
The main destinations for these placements were Chile, with US $55,000, and Ecuador, with US $48,000.
The main exporting companies were Fundo La Noria SAC, with shipments for US $ 41,000, and Luigi Imports and Exports with US $39,000.
Publication date: 1/12/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: