Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Chile and Ecuador, main markets
Peru: Marked upturn in the export of fresh melons
Peruvian fresh melon exports in 2017 surpassed by far the volume exported in the previous year.
According to information published by the Agrodata Peru website, between January and November 2017, Peru shipped 340,005 kilos of this fruit for an FOB value of US $103,748.
In contrast, in 2016 (including December) the country exported 155,306 kilos for just US $30,367.
The main destinations for these placements were Chile, with US $55,000, and Ecuador, with US $48,000.
The main exporting companies were Fundo La Noria SAC, with shipments for US $ 41,000, and Luigi Imports and Exports with US $39,000.
Publication date: 1/12/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: