Job offersmore »
- Associate Director Global Procurement - Berlin, Germany
- FRUIT Buyer / Procurement / Purchase Manager 採購/買手 - Hong Kong
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Nordics - Finland
- International Account Manager City Farming - Netherlands
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
Top 5 - yesterday
- Sinaloa mango pack-house opens for the season
- 45 double ripening chambers in new Lidl Moerdijk distribution centre
- TAPKIT: 500m2 self-assembly hydroponic greenhouse
- Chilean Hortifrut interested in buying the largest Peruvian producer of blueberries
- “We provide remote, in-transit corrective actions to containerized shipments”
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Chile and Ecuador, main markets
Peru: Marked upturn in the export of fresh melons
Peruvian fresh melon exports in 2017 surpassed by far the volume exported in the previous year.
According to information published by the Agrodata Peru website, between January and November 2017, Peru shipped 340,005 kilos of this fruit for an FOB value of US $103,748.
In contrast, in 2016 (including December) the country exported 155,306 kilos for just US $30,367.
The main destinations for these placements were Chile, with US $55,000, and Ecuador, with US $48,000.
The main exporting companies were Fundo La Noria SAC, with shipments for US $ 41,000, and Luigi Imports and Exports with US $39,000.
Publication date: 1/12/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: