Job offersmore »
- Junior Trader Europe Division - Europe
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Spain: Sentinel II optical sorting machine debuts on television
- Spain: Organic food consumption continues to grow
- Foreign trade characterized by banking measures and import regulation
- It’s Fresh! secures $10 million investment from AgroFresh
- Firms announce deeper collaboration on M&A's in produce sector
Exchange ratesmore »
Mandarins are Turkey’s most exported citrus fruitMandarins ranked first in the list of Turkey's most exported citrus fruits during the current season, with a total return of 267.6 million dollars.
Turkey exported about 550,000 tonnes of mandarins between 21 September and December 2017.
"Mandarins have ranked first in the ranking of Turkey's most exported citrus fruits, while lemon exports have totalled 240.4 thousand tonnes, with a return of 164.6 million US dollars," said Kamal Kashmaz, chairman of the National Council for the export of citrus.
Kashmaz noted that Russia was the biggest importer of Turkish citrus fruits in 2017, with a total of 441,000 tonnes, followed by Ukraine, with a total of 112,000 tonnes. Saudi Arabia came in third place with a total of 43,000 tonnes.
Kashmaz also stressed that the goal is for citrus fruit exports to continue to grow in 2018 and exceed the figures achieved in 2017.
Publication date: 1/12/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: