Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- Kenya overtakes South Africa to become Africa's biggest exporter of avocados
- Italy: 150 million euros confiscated from fruit and veg Mafiosi
- “Drop in Turkish lira is making us a lot more money”
- “We recognize the different specifications our customers are looking for”
- California labor shortage drives container growing for berries
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Theresa May wants fruit and veg to be sold without plastic packagingFruit, vegetables and other fresh foods should be sold loose instead of in plastic packaging. British PM Theresa May is about to start a governmental war on plastic waste.
Prime Minister Theresa May is promising the Government will work with supermarkets to encourage them to introduce plastic-free aisles in which all food is loose. Fruit, vegetables and other fresh foods should be sold loose instead of in plastic packaging, so that consumers are able to make greener decisions.
The Prime Minister is making the bold pledge to eliminate all avoidable plastic waste within a quarter of a century, launching a 25-year Environmental Plan. According to a news.sky.com article, she condemned plastic waste as "one of the great environmental scourges of our time".
Publication date: 1/15/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: