Job offersmore »
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
- Account Manager Zachtfruit Scandinavië en Duitsland - Netherlands
- International Editor
- Experienced tomato grower - Angola
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Theresa May wants fruit and veg to be sold without plastic packagingFruit, vegetables and other fresh foods should be sold loose instead of in plastic packaging. British PM Theresa May is about to start a governmental war on plastic waste.
Prime Minister Theresa May is promising the Government will work with supermarkets to encourage them to introduce plastic-free aisles in which all food is loose. Fruit, vegetables and other fresh foods should be sold loose instead of in plastic packaging, so that consumers are able to make greener decisions.
The Prime Minister is making the bold pledge to eliminate all avoidable plastic waste within a quarter of a century, launching a 25-year Environmental Plan. According to a news.sky.com article, she condemned plastic waste as "one of the great environmental scourges of our time".
Publication date: 1/15/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: