- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- General Manager Australia
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Сhief agronomist
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Einkaufskoordinator/in - Austria
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Sales Consultants Fertilizer - various European countries
- Product & Efficiency Manager - Role Based in Holland with regular trips to the UK
- Export Manager
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
10% increase in export volume of Dutch onions
"Once again we can report a substantial number of new destinations. We have, for example, shipped our first batch of containers to Greenland. But also exotic destinations such as Mayotte, one of the tropical islands of the Comoros, can be found on this list. The total number of export destinations, places where containers are in fact being shipped to, is currently 130 countries. If however we look at the registered visits on our website www.holland-onions.org, the count stands at no less than 154 visiting countries. So there are still plenty more opportunities."
"In Central America we can see substantial growth in the export to Guatemala, Panama as well as El Salvador. Taiwan is also importing large amounts of Holland Onions this season and we have shipped containers to the east coast of Africa. All really interesting developments providing good opportunities."
"Closer to home we can see east European countries as Bulgaria and Hungary becoming more and more enthusiastic about the Holland Onion. Both countries are growing explosively showing a great trust in the quality of our Holland Onion. A quality that will have a sustainable future thanks to the unique Dutch research programme Uireka (www.uireka.nl)."
The 5 top positions are currently occupied by Senegal, Ivory Coast, United Kingdom, Mali and Malaysia.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/15/2018 Potato, onion and carrot market in Lower Austria: Stable market situation
- 10/15/2018 “We’ve never been out of potatoes before”
- 10/15/2018 ''Hurricane leads to sweet potato harvest problems in the US''
- 10/15/2018 Scotland: Guide for potato pest
- 10/15/2018 Italy: The price of potatoes is increasing
- 10/15/2018 Potatoes turned into crisps in 53 minutes
- 10/15/2018 Walkers launches Brussels sprouts flavoured crisps
- 10/12/2018 Wisconsin potato grower introduces Harvest Delites brand
- 10/11/2018 Durian potato chips appearing in China
- 10/11/2018 Potato virus no threat to New Zealand chip supply
- 10/11/2018 US: North Carolina farmers fear impact on sweet potato crop
- 10/11/2018 Onion market and crop update for October 11, 2018
- 10/10/2018 Toiling to make the perfect chip
- 10/10/2018 Colorado potato harvest approaching end
- 10/10/2018 Baby potato supplier to undergo full re-brand
- 10/10/2018 Tearless onions about to start second season
- 10/10/2018 Russia: Agrofirma KRiMM sends first potato exports to Azerbaijan
- 10/10/2018 Czech Republic: Potato prices will double
- 10/09/2018 “Due to high onion prices, Far East mostly off the market and export to Africa also calmer”
- 10/09/2018 UK potato harvesting sees patchy progress