- Product Manager / Concept Manager - Verspakketten - Ridderkerk
- District sales manager - British Columbia and Alberta, Canada
- Grower - Carlisle, Pa. USA
- Account Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Grower - Australia
- Director of Marketing & Communications - Summerland (BC), Canada
- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- General Manager Australia
- Einkaufskoordinator/in - Austria
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
- USDA appoints new board members to the National Mango Board
- Cooparation between Lidl and Organic Association, Bioland
- 'Hungarian vegetable harvest steady around 1.9 mln tons'
- China drives record season for Australian citrus growers
- Spain: Nazca private equity becomes majority shareholder of aromatic herbs company
Customised grading for Dutch onions
Pickles (28-40 mm), Small sized (35-50 mm), Middle sized (40-60 mm, 45-65 mm, 50-60 mm and 50-70 mm), Large sized (60-80 mm and Super sized (75-105 mm) are the most common sorting ranges. "Within these ranges we can perform very specific additional sorting, using customised sieves."
"The unique sorting installation enables a highly accurate and product-friendly sorting. Drop heights are reduced to a minimum. Holland Onions are carefully thrown slightly upwards and subsequently fall forward in a very controlled manner. Because of this the product cannot totter between the sorting holes thus ensuring great precision."
"The shaking movement of the sieve screens ensures the optimum spreading of the onions over the complete width of the sorting sieve. This results in nice batches of homogeneous onions, perfectly matching the client’s specifications. More and more often we also use advanced infra-red technology for this. Your wish is our command. An example of the ingenious craftsmanship of the Dutch onion producing chain."
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/19/2018 China: Gansu onions damaged by weather
- 10/19/2018 Vidalia onions look to the future with mechanical planting
- 10/19/2018 Louisiana bans sweet potatoes from NC, SC, and FL
- 10/19/2018 Higher shallot production for Indonesia
- 10/19/2018 Lewis Lydon receives 2018 Reg Miller Award
- 10/18/2018 Yield organic of potatoes has not collapsed as much as that of conventional ones
- 10/18/2018 India: Onions likely to cost Rs 45 a kg by Diwali on low crop
- 10/18/2018 Egypt - “We aim to export 5,000 tons of sweet potato next year”
- 10/18/2018 Most of North Carolina's sweet potato crop saved
- 10/18/2018 Onion Market and Crop Update for October 18, 2018
- 10/17/2018 Spain: Potato campaign coming to an end in Castile-Leon
- 10/17/2018 “More potato virus cases suspected”
- 10/17/2018 UK potato farmers feel effects of variable weather
- 10/17/2018 "Very few transactions on the fresh market"
- 10/17/2018 Belgium: Potato yield, size and EPS are the lowest in the last 4 harvests
- 10/16/2018 Test grubbing delivers lower yields than expected
- 10/15/2018 Potato, onion and carrot market in Lower Austria: Stable market situation
- 10/15/2018 “We’ve never been out of potatoes before”
- 10/15/2018 ''Hurricane leads to sweet potato harvest problems in the US''
- 10/15/2018 Scotland: Guide for potato pest