- Sales Coordinator Europe Division
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Hydroponic Crop Manager
- Area Manager North-America
- Business Development Manager - LED Horticulture
- General Manager/Sales Manager - Mannum, South Australia
- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Aldi planning 2019 store opening
SuperValu's Q3 fiscal report: strategic growth
Price Chopper is making it easier for some local customers to get the grocery items they need, without even stepping foot outside their home. Price Chopper is now offering home delivery to customers in Utica, Fulton, Oswego and Poughkeepsie, the company announced today. Customers in Utica can now order their groceries online at shop.pricechopper.com, and they’ll be delivered the same day.
US: Aldi planning 2019 store opening in Silver Spring Township
German discount grocery chain Aldi plans to open a new Cumberland County store next year as part of its expansion plan in the U.S. Aldi Frederick Division vice president Jeff Baehr said the chain is in the early stages of developing a store at 6476 Carlisle Pike in Silver Spring Township, site of a former Fire Mountain restaurant and adjacent to Appalachian Brewing Co.
US: ShopRite expands free fruit program to all stores
ShopRite Supermarkets, Inc. announced it has expanded its Kids Club program to all of its locations. The program provides children with a free snack at the supermarket, and is designed to give youngsters a reason to get excited about grocery shopping and encourage them to enjoy healthy snacks.
US: SuperValu's third quarter fiscal report indicates strategic growth
SuperValu is celebrating a successful close to its third quarter of fiscal 2018, including finalizing an acquisition deal and a boost in net sales. "We're pleased to have completed our acquisition of AG Florida early in the fourth quarter," said President and CEO Mark Gross. "The work done in the third quarter concluded with this deal which, combined with the acquisition of Unified Grocers earlier this fiscal year, demonstrates our commitment to the strategic growth of our Wholesale business. Furthermore, we're extremely pleased with the integration work at Unified and the progress made in that market."
UK: 'Mixed' performance for Marks & Spencer in Q3
UK retailer Marks & Spencer has posted a 1.4% decline in like-for-like sales in its home market in its third quarter, with Food sales down 0.4% and Clothing & Home sales down 2.8%. Total group sales were down 0.1% overall, while international sales were down 9.8%.
Irish supermarket supplier moves to London
O’Kane Irish Foods, the biggest importer of Irish foods into the UK, has moved to a new London facility. The decision to move is part of the company’s plan to strengthen its online business. YourIrishshop.com, a fully-owned subsidiary of O’Kane Irish Foods, supplies Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons and ASDA.
ICA Sweden records December sales boost
Swedish retailer ICA has announced that sales increased by 4.3% in December, reaching SEK 10.95bln, while sales in like-for-like stores were up 3.6%. Festive shopping gave a boost to the retailer's performance last month, with sales increasing from the SEK 9.17bln recorded in November. This brings ICA Sweden's total sales for 2017 to SEK 114.3bln, which represents an increase of 3.1% compared with the previous year.
France: Auchan adds ‘Nutri-Score’ on private label products
France-based Auchan has changed the packaging for its private label products to add Nutri-Score front-of-pack nutritional labelling. The initiative follows the French government signing a decree for the voluntary adoption of the ‘Nutri-Score’ labelling in Q4 2017. Although driven by the French government’s aim to make labelling easier and clearer for shoppers, the initiative also supports Auchan’s Vision 2025 strategy to provide ‘good, healthy, local’ products.
Sales slow at Japan's 7-Eleven; gains abroad drive owner's Q3 profits
Japanese retail group Seven & i Holdings's domestic convenience store business slowed during the third quarter after years of non-stop growth, although its profit grew 9.5% thanks to overseas strength. The results raise worries for the retailer, which has long depended on the ubiquitous, 24-hour 7-Eleven convenience stores throughout Japan to drive profit growth at a time when its superstores and department store businesses have struggled.
Australian retail sales soar in November
The total value of retail sales in Australia jumped a seasonally adjusted 1.2% on month in November, the Australian Bureau of Statistics said - coming in at A$26.377bln. By category, sales were up for food retailing (0.2%), cafes, restaurants and takeaway food services (0.4%), department stores (0.4%), and clothing, footwear and personal accessory retailing (0.2.%).
Tesco Ireland sales up 4% over key Christmas period
Tesco Ireland sales during the Christmas period were up 4% on a like-for-like basis compared to 2016. The supermarket group said over the 19 weeks to January 6, it had experienced the highest rate of market share growth in Ireland for five years.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-11-20 Metcash: deal signed to construct new South Australian DC
- 2018-11-20 Kroger: location revealed of first Ocado-powered fulfillment center
- 2018-11-19 Ocado: deal opportunities in Europe, Asia & Australia
- 2018-11-19 Lidl to buy up 27 Best Market stores
- 2018-11-16 Wesfarmers: Coles spin-off approved by shareholders
- 2018-11-16 Ahold Delhaize is looking for acquisitions in the United States
- 2018-11-15 Rewe Group: the most technologically sophisticated online-shopping facility in Europe
- 2018-11-15 Amazon: new headquarters selected
- 2018-11-14 Qoo10: package collection at 7-Eleven enabled by end of 2018
- 2018-11-14 Ahold Delhaize: Leading Together strategy focuses on 3-year growth
- 2018-11-13 Amazon France: producers’ boutique launched
- 2018-11-13 H-E-B: frictionless checkout expanded
- 2018-11-12 Spar to develop its digital strategy
- 2018-11-12 Tops Markets LLC prepares for Chapter 11 exit
- 2018-11-09 Carrefour Brasil beats Q3 profit estimates
- 2018-11-09 Costco: October sales results
- 2018-11-08 Sainsbury’s: like-for-like retail sales marginally up in first half
- 2018-11-08 Kroger: voice-assistant ordering for grocery ecommerce
- 2018-11-07 Morrisons: sales growth slows over last 3 months
- 2018-11-07 Lucky’s Market: store expansion in Florida