Job offersmore »
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
- Productie Manager - Ethiopia
- Head of Sales Europe
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
China re-issues mangosteen export permit to IndonesiaAfter the fruit commodity had been banned for four years due to poor quality standards, the Chinese government has now allowed Indonesia to export mangosteen to China.
Ad-Interim Indonesia liaison for China Ms. Listyowati on Wednesday, January 10 told en.tempo.co: “As of January, China issued a new regulation stating that we can export mangosteen again.” She said that the mangosteen protocol was ratified by the Agricultural Quarantine Agency of the Indonesian Ministry of Agriculture and China’s quarantine agency (AQSIQ) on December 11.
Indonesia Trade attaché Dandy Satria Iswara stated that Indonesia’s last mangosteen exports to China in 2013 only generated some US$ 93,000, whereas those of 2012 it reached US$ 36 million. “Our 2012 market share in China was 18.84 percent.”
Publication date: 1/11/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: