- General Manager/Sales Manager - Mannum, South Australia
- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
- Verkoper Groothandelsmarkten - Rotterdam
- Procurement Executive - Middle East
- Experienced export manager looking for new opportunities
- Sales Executive Fruit & Exotics - Rotterdam
- Product Manager / Concept Manager - Verspakketten - Ridderkerk
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Swedish online retailer now making 100% green deliveries
"Online food is a fast growing industry. We already have more than 230 cars, and it is extremely important that we do our best for the environment," said Frederik Engelfeldt, CEO of Mathem's transport company KörHem.
The company said that a big reason why they found it important to be in the forefront of sustainable development, is that they feel it reflects the wishes of their customers, with organics making up 25% of the average purchase, three times more than traditional retailers.
"We are among the first food suppliers in Europe, or perhaps even the world, to develop a lightweight 3.5-tonne refrigerated truck powered by electricity in both engines," says Christer Carlberg from the project team. "It feels good that we have developed an electric car that has comparable cargo facilities with a regular light truck. In addition, it is ergonomic thanks to its low entrance height in cabinet and cab."
MatHem owns the entire distribution chain from ordering and stocking to refrigeration vehicles for delivery to customers' door and operates in the metropolitan areas of Stockholm, Gothenburg and Malmö, including surrounding areas.
For more information:
Tel: +46 (0)70-581 12 07
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-11-14 Carrefour guarantees freshness of fruit and vegetables
- 2018-11-14 Opening of store "Les Comptoirs de la Bio" on Reunion Island
- 2018-11-14 HHLA exceeds last year's high level
- 2018-11-14 Two promotions for healthy snacks and salads company
- 2018-11-14 New chapter opens up for Canadian microgreen growers
- 2018-11-14 UK company expands further into South Africa
- 2018-11-14 China: "The ROI of projects is more important than ever"
- 2018-11-13 "Switching in one go was the right choice"
- 2018-11-13 Kiremko appoints General Sales Manager
- 2018-11-13 Vergro celebrates its 50th anniversary
- 2018-11-13 Mercato ortofrutticolo di Lusia: Slow exchanges and oscillating prices in October
- 2018-11-13 "We are going to have more kilos of tomatoes and new varieties"
- 2018-11-13 Lidl Poland launches promotion to encourage healthy eating
- 2018-11-13 Village Farms reports 11% decrease in sales
- 2018-11-13 New dynamic in South Africa for Agro Sélections Fruits
- 2018-11-13 Dole Food HQ expected to reopen after fire evacaution
- 2018-11-12 Ten new ‘Demain la Terre’ eco-friendly fruits and vegetables
- 2018-11-12 The Greenery responds to big data and robotisation
- 2018-11-12 BayWa reports higher turnover but lower EBIT
- 2018-11-12 ProChile signs a cooperation agreement with Chinese chain Suning