- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- General Manager Australia
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Сhief agronomist
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Einkaufskoordinator/in - Austria
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Sales Consultants Fertilizer - various European countries
- Product & Efficiency Manager - Role Based in Holland with regular trips to the UK
- Export Manager
Top 5 -yesterday
- Aldi and Dachser: UK and Irish partnership extended with 5-year deal
- China: Price of Harbin mountain grapes higher than usual
- Interko to bring latest fruit ripening advances to the Americas
- USDA issues complaint against John P. McGraw for alleged violations of the Packers and Stockyards Act
- Kiwi Atlántico celebrates 30th anniversary
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
San Lucar rings the changes in 2018
“SanLucar has grown so much that the new building was necessary to ensure sufficient space and a pleasant working atmosphere for our employees," says Michael Brinkmann. “Taste in harmony with people and nature - that is our corporate philosophy. Therefore, it was important for us to have a building whose concept and design are based on sustainability and energy efficiency criteria."
Wood, plants and sunlight play an important role in the design of the three-floor building. Valencian ceramics, used both in the facade and in the floor, underline the bond with the region. Vertical gardens with more than 30 varieties of plants cover the walls of the new offices on an area of 300 square meters. Small fruit trees arranged in rows replicate an orchard in the entrance hall, as an homage to the company’s activity in agriculture.
Automated horizontal and vertical slats on the outer structure allow optimal use of daylight, so that little additional lighting is required. Solar panels heating up the water and LED lights also contribute to economical energy consumption. A parking area is available for electric vehicles.
Picture © Luis Casals
The new office building has 3,600 square meters and offers up to 250 workplaces. The design by Sanahuja & Partners is part of a two-phase project: In addition to the new building, SanLucar's former offices will be renovated in an adjoining building to combine the two areas into a single office complex.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/15/2018 Kiwi Atlántico celebrates 30th anniversary
- 10/15/2018 Together, Ramona Saa Lobelle and Gert-Jan Slobbe have been at Fortuna Frutos for 60 years
- 10/15/2018 Spain: "The popularity of Satsuma mandarins is growing again"
- 10/15/2018 Michael Walsh joins Seald Sweet
- 10/12/2018 Ethylene company to showcase its ripening products at Fresh Summit
- 10/12/2018 "We do not only want to be a part of the supply chain - we want to be every part."
- 10/12/2018 Spain: Trops' avocado processing plant starts operating
- 10/12/2018 "The fair's schedule will allow us to work and develop our winter programs"
- 10/12/2018 Shengxianchuanqi Complete 300 Million B Round Financing
- 10/12/2018 Flavorful Brands forms partnership with Bejo Seeds
- 10/12/2018 Major brand facelift for Ambrosia apples to be revealed
- 10/12/2018 Terra Exports opens South African Office
- 10/12/2018 "We will supply our American customers with the best Spanish lemons"
- 10/12/2018 Growth for Innovar: "We have gone further"
- 10/12/2018 30th anniversary of South Australia Produce Market
- 10/12/2018 Carrefour joins forces with Too Good to Go
- 10/12/2018 Mahindra Agri Solutions forms joint venture with Sumitomo Corporation
- 10/11/2018 Nonprofit certification and skill-building organization elects new chair and vice-chair
- 10/11/2018 PLS Plantations acquires Dulai Fruits
- 10/11/2018 Russian discounter wants to conquer Germany