Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- Second season for Idaho's only commercial blueberry grower
- AU: New fully recyclable packaging set to take fresh produce industry by storm
- Greenyard under fire after listeria contamination
- NY cherry growers could harvest sweet profits with tall greenhouses
- Greenyard estimates damage of recall at 30 million Euros
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Crępe display to drive berry sales for Valentine's Day
Boost berry sales by cross-merchandising with top-selling, value-added produce items like ready-to-eat French Style Crępes available from Frieda’s Specialty Produce. Historically, the biggest sales period for crępes is from Valentine’s Day through Mother’s Day in May.
Frieda’s said their newly designed instant display unit holds four 12/5 oz. cases of the shelf-stable, ready-to-eat French Style Crępes. According to the company, the display and the packaging feature a bright, fun design that attracts impulse shoppers, especially millennials, and includes how to prepare crępes in three easy steps.
“Our top retail clients suggested that we design these space-saving display units,” said Alex Jackson Berkley, assistant sales manager at Frieda’s. “We also found that the stand-up displays draw attention to other produce around the area and not just to the crępe packages themselves. They definitely work well with berries and also with tropical fruits and citrus.”
The company added that these displays are also great for center aisle promotions with jams.
For more information:
Frieda's Specialty Produce
+1 (714) 733-7660
Publication date: 1/11/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: