Job offersmore »
- Senior Manager, Technical Advisory and Category Management - Vantaa Finland
- Junior Trader Europe Division - Europe
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Spain: Sentinel II optical sorting machine debuts on television
- Spain: Organic food consumption continues to grow
- Foreign trade characterized by banking measures and import regulation
- It’s Fresh! secures $10 million investment from AgroFresh
- Firms announce deeper collaboration on M&A's in produce sector
Exchange ratesmore »
Crêpe display to drive berry sales for Valentine's Day
Boost berry sales by cross-merchandising with top-selling, value-added produce items like ready-to-eat French Style Crêpes available from Frieda’s Specialty Produce. Historically, the biggest sales period for crêpes is from Valentine’s Day through Mother’s Day in May.
Frieda’s said their newly designed instant display unit holds four 12/5 oz. cases of the shelf-stable, ready-to-eat French Style Crêpes. According to the company, the display and the packaging feature a bright, fun design that attracts impulse shoppers, especially millennials, and includes how to prepare crêpes in three easy steps.
“Our top retail clients suggested that we design these space-saving display units,” said Alex Jackson Berkley, assistant sales manager at Frieda’s. “We also found that the stand-up displays draw attention to other produce around the area and not just to the crêpe packages themselves. They definitely work well with berries and also with tropical fruits and citrus.”
The company added that these displays are also great for center aisle promotions with jams.
For more information:
Frieda's Specialty Produce
+1 (714) 733-7660
Publication date: 1/11/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: