Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
China: Many deliveries delayed by snow
On 4 January 2018, the State Post Bureau made a delivery service announcement: from 14:00, 4 January, until 14:00, 5 January, the snowfall in many different areas, such as south central Henan, the middle east of Hubei, the northwest of Hunan, the majority of Anhui and Jiangsu, and the northeast of Guizhou, would affect the timely delivery of mail and packages.
Not only the State Post Bureau, but also many delivery companies, such as SF Express, YTO, STO, and Best Express, announced that, because of the rain and snow in the middle eastern region, the timely delivery of mail, transfers and other deliveries was obstructed. Apart from the roads, the snow also affected air transportation. Civil Aviation Daily announced that, according to frequent flight statistics, until 12:30, 4 January, the snow would cause a long delay at nine airports in China.
Source: Modern Logistics News
Publication date: 1/11/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: