Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- Eden Agri Citrus: black farmers assume majority share-holding in packhouse
- Canadian growers shake their heads at talk of boycotting US goods
- First ever red sweet onions out of Walla Walla
- New Zealand: Exclusive avocado access to Australia under threat
- German specialist extending shelf life without preservatives
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Potato brand launches 2018 healthy cooking campaign
Tasteful Selections, a specialty potato brand from RPE Inc., has announced the launch of its yearlong Always Fresh campaign, revolving around healthy, nutritious recipes and kitchen tips for more confident meal preparation.
“Each quarter we will introduce new recipes and related content to help amateur chefs create inspirational meals for their families,” said Tim Huffcutt, marketing director for RPE, the exclusive marketer of Tasteful Selections bite-sized potatoes.
“The versatility and variety of bite-sized Tasteful Selections potatoes means endless meal application possibilities. The Always Fresh campaign calls attention to the ease with which seasoned and novice cooks alike can create something special that’s pleasing and satisfying for everybody.”
Tasteful Selections will be continuing their partnership with Nutritionist and Registered Dietitian Cynthia Sass, to create recipes for the sophisticated home cook. Sixteen unique Cynthia Sass gluten-free recipes will be available in a downloadable e-cookbook at http://www.tastefulselections.com/startoutfresh/. Over the course of the year long campaign, more than 50 recipes, videos and blogs will be available.
The company said a value-added marketing plan is in place for all customers including custom-created pre-filled shippers, social media graphics and content, recipe cards, blog posts from Cynthia Sass, informative infographics and videos and much more.
For more information:
+1 (800) 678-2789
Publication date: 1/11/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: