Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop België / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- California grape grower-shipper publishes first Corporate Social Responsibly Report
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
Exchange ratesmore »
Potato brand launches 2018 healthy cooking campaign
Tasteful Selections, a specialty potato brand from RPE Inc., has announced the launch of its yearlong Always Fresh campaign, revolving around healthy, nutritious recipes and kitchen tips for more confident meal preparation.
“Each quarter we will introduce new recipes and related content to help amateur chefs create inspirational meals for their families,” said Tim Huffcutt, marketing director for RPE, the exclusive marketer of Tasteful Selections bite-sized potatoes.
“The versatility and variety of bite-sized Tasteful Selections potatoes means endless meal application possibilities. The Always Fresh campaign calls attention to the ease with which seasoned and novice cooks alike can create something special that’s pleasing and satisfying for everybody.”
Tasteful Selections will be continuing their partnership with Nutritionist and Registered Dietitian Cynthia Sass, to create recipes for the sophisticated home cook. Sixteen unique Cynthia Sass gluten-free recipes will be available in a downloadable e-cookbook at http://www.tastefulselections.com/startoutfresh/. Over the course of the year long campaign, more than 50 recipes, videos and blogs will be available.
The company said a value-added marketing plan is in place for all customers including custom-created pre-filled shippers, social media graphics and content, recipe cards, blog posts from Cynthia Sass, informative infographics and videos and much more.
For more information:
+1 (800) 678-2789
Publication date: 1/11/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: