- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- General Manager Australia
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Сhief agronomist
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Einkaufskoordinator/in - Austria
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Sales Consultants Fertilizer - various European countries
- Product & Efficiency Manager - Role Based in Holland with regular trips to the UK
- Export Manager
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
- Security units in Costa Rica take control of ports, airports and fuel stations
- Net results for Calavo increased despite large volume of avocados
- European companies are growing due to takeovers in the US
- Market and Crop Update for September 13, 2018
- South Africa’s agriculture suffers from uncertainty over land seizure plans
Top 5 -last week
Ukraine: Agrarian associations merge into Ukrainian Agrarian Forum
According to a press release of the Ukrainian Agribusiness Club (UCAB), the founders of the new union include the Ukrainian Agrarian Confederation, Agrarian Union of Ukraine, Ukrainian Agrarian Council and Ukrainian Association of Rural and Village Councils.
"The Ukrainian Agrarian Forum has been registered as a legal entity. This is the nongovernmental union uniting five agrarian associations. It is open for joining new members. We will protect the common position of farmers in work with parliamentarians and government members, draw up bills and propose amendments to the legislative base. We are ready to knock on all doors and protect if we are not heard," Director of the Ukrainian Agrarian Forum Maria Didukh said.
In the near future, the UAF will sign a memorandum with the deputies of the Verkhovna Rada on the development and reform of the agrarian sector, which will consolidate the directions of development of the agro-industrial complex, in particular, positions on state support, factors of production, price regulation and other things.
The first item in the document is the introduction of changes to the national budget 2018 and the Tax Code. In particular, the agrarians will demand to cancel the amendment abolishing VAT refunds for the export of oilseeds. In addition, farmers will insist on maintaining subsidies at the level of at least UAH 4 billion.
According to the founders of the UAF, the memorandum will serve as a tool to protect businesses from the adoption by parliamentarians of laws and requirements harmful for its activities.
In addition, the UAF plans to become an associate member of Copa Cogeca, an association of unions of farmers and agricultural cooperatives of the EU, which is the most powerful representative of the interests of European farmers. The UAF members are sure that Ukraine's participation in this organization will help to implement the requirements of European standards and approaches to production in Ukraine.
Read more at www.agroberichtenbuitenland.nl
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/15/2018 Wuppertal student develops 'storage ABC' for fruits and vegetables
- 10/15/2018 Pharr, Texas celebrates the start of the 2018-2019 produce season
- 10/15/2018 Deluge continues across south-east Queensland
- 10/12/2018 New US trade agreement just 'tip of the iceberg'
- 10/12/2018 'Germany dominating cucumber market, more so than The Netherlands'
- 10/12/2018 Value of Turkish fruit and veg exports so far this year exceeds 1 billion dollars
- 10/11/2018 US: Most agricultural commodities neutral to profitable
- 10/10/2018 Morocco, Russia willing to set up tripartite partnership with Africa
- 10/10/2018 Putin: Expand presence of Russian agricultural products on international market
- 10/10/2018 Most Nigerians do not meet fruit intake requirements
- 10/09/2018 Traditional shops fade - supermarkets rally
- 10/09/2018 World’s largest vertical farm to be built in South Dubai
- 10/08/2018 Turkey: East Black Sea region fresh fruit and vegetable exports to Russia
- 10/08/2018 "Agriculture delivers 77% of Moroccan exports to Russia"
- 10/08/2018 Peru added-value exports to Canada grew 12.2%
- 10/05/2018 Co-op farming model might strengthen America’s small farms
- 10/05/2018 Spain: Eight Andalusian horticultural firms seek opportunities in Hungary and Romania
- 10/05/2018 BLE Market Report: "The strawberry season is definitely over"
- 10/05/2018 China: How to solve the problem of unmarketable fruit?
- 10/05/2018 Serbia arrests 36 for alleged smuggling of EU fruit to Russia