Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Water-based ozone treatment for mushroom cultivation facilities
Italian company MET presents a new ozone technology application for mushroom cultivation at Fruit Logistica 2018. After a year of testing at Cristian Vallorani's GBC Funghi, a mushroom cultivator and MET partner, the water-based ozone treatment was able to replace all chemical products.
The treatment covered all rooms and all of the equipment. The company tells that the new and completely residue-free method guarantees safe conditions for the operators. In addition, the fumigation of empty rooms before delivery was successfully replaced with gaseous ozone, guaranteeing sterility.
This dramatically reduces costs for the growers compared to traditional systems. Excellent results were also achieved in terms of the shelf life of the post-harvest product.
For more information:
MET (Medical Equipment Technologies)
Hall 4.2, Booth A-13
Tel: +39 051 499 9838
Publication date: 1/11/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: