Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- Second season for Idaho's only commercial blueberry grower
- AU: New fully recyclable packaging set to take fresh produce industry by storm
- Greenyard under fire after listeria contamination
- NY cherry growers could harvest sweet profits with tall greenhouses
- Greenyard estimates damage of recall at 30 million Euros
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Christchurch Airport - December was busiest month everChristchurch Airport statistics reveal the number of passengers through the terminal was the highest number for any month on record. Some 638,043 passengers used the terminal during December, up 4.8% compared to December 2016.
The growth highlights the resurgent contribution Christchurch makes as the primary gateway to the South Island, and reflects the significant airline capacity growth the airport has achieved.
But it’s not just passengers coming and going in record numbers. According to a scoop.co.nz story, international carriers are also handling strong demand for South Island fruit, seafood and flowers exported directly to Asia.
Publication date: 1/11/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: