Job offersmore »
- Senior Manager, Technical Advisory and Category Management - Vantaa Finland
- Junior Trader Europe Division - Europe
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Spain: Sentinel II optical sorting machine debuts on television
- Spain: Organic food consumption continues to grow
- Foreign trade characterized by banking measures and import regulation
- It’s Fresh! secures $10 million investment from AgroFresh
- Firms announce deeper collaboration on M&A's in produce sector
Exchange ratesmore »
New fruit and veg pouches offer healthier snacking for kids
New fruit and veggie pouches from Bolzano-based Hans Klotz GmbH offer healthier options to kids in convenient packaging. They are available in different squeezable pouch sizes and packaging options.
Fruit juices in a squeezable pouch
The fruit and vegetable purées can also be mixed to create new recipes. All of the products are 100% free of preservatives or industrial sugar. The various blends are available in both organic and conventional versions.
The range of fruit and vegetable purées includes apple, pear, kiwi fruit, apricot, peach, banana, mango, sour cherry, fruits of the forest, and raspberry, as well as carrot, sweet potato, pea, spinach and parsnip. There are also purées with oats, spelt, and other grains. The fruit and veggie pouches are a healthy snack on the go or between meals for children, teens and adults.
For more information:
Hans Klotz GmbH
Hall 2.2, Booth D-06
Publication date: 1/12/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: