Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Fabbri group unveils new Elixa Libra packaging machines
The new Elixa Libra packaging machines from the Fabbri Group perform weighing, packaging and top/bottom labelling for fresh and ultra-fresh food in trays.
Elixa 24 Libra (left) and Elixa 35 Libra packaging machines
Particularly recommended for retail and small to medium sized packaging centres are the Elixa 24 and 35 Libra that were the result of the exhibitor's close collaboration with Espera.
Elixa Libra uses a single reel width (280 mm) for all tray sizes and satisfies all of today’s requirements for label configuration, bar coding, weighing and data management integration into the customer’s system as well as with respect to space requirements and performance Fabbri Group offers extensive global technical support to completely manage installation, integration and servicing Elixa Libra.
For more information:
Gruppo Fabbri Vignola S.p.A.
Hall 3.1, Booth D-12
Tel: +39 059 473 9432
Publication date: 1/25/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: