Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- Kenya overtakes South Africa to become Africa's biggest exporter of avocados
- Italy: 150 million euros confiscated from fruit and veg Mafiosi
- “Drop in Turkish lira is making us a lot more money”
- “We recognize the different specifications our customers are looking for”
- California labor shortage drives container growing for berries
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Futura targets healthy snacking with new line of dried apples
By using a unique drying method, Frutura will be showing off its new line of dried apple wedges at Fruit Logistica this year. The product was developed to meet increasing customer demand for regional quality and ready-to-eat foods coupled with sustainability and a healthy diet.
Steiermark Genuss apple wedges
With the help of brand ambassador Andreas Gabalier, Frutura hopes to attract the attention of consumers to its nutritional apple products – particularly families with children looking for an alternative to conventional snacks. The apple wedges are perfect as clean-eating snacks between meals.
"Only apples of the highest quality and subject to stringent origin controls are marked with the Styrian "Steiermark Genuss Apfel" seal. And only these apples are used to make Steiermark Genuss apple wedges," Frutura representatives claimed.
For more information:
Frutura Obst & Gemüse Kompetenzzentrum
Hall 21, Booth F-03
Tel: +43 664 8812 9633
Publication date: 2/7/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: