Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Eco-friendly way to mark produce
D+E GmbH has technically enhanced a natural method to mark produce without the use of chemical additives, packaging material, or stickers. The new fully-automatic EcoMark NB 3002 laser machine removes only the pigments of the outer peel without affecting food quality or taste.
Natural branding is a response to more stringent organic food regulations. The NB 3002 increases productivity through automation. It marks single products or entire boxes. Labelling times are possible in as little as 0.3 seconds per logo.
The new user-friendly software allows a different product setting to be configured with just a few clicks. This ensures optimal results and extends product shelf life. Marking takes place "on the fly" without stopping. The NB 3002 can be integrated into existing operations to achieve substantial time savings.
For more information:
Tel: +49 2631 82440
Publication date: 2/1/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: