Job offersmore »
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- Quality Assurance Quality Control - Canada
- Senior growers/agronomists - China
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Vietnam Airlines concerned about US direct flightsGeneral Director of Vietnam Airlines, Duong Tri Thanh, is concerned about the Vietnam-US direct air route which was approved by Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc. Tranh said that it would take a long time to break even or make profit through direct flights to the US.
Furthermore, it would not be easy to complete legal procedures for the air route. It was already quite difficult just to export dragon fruit and litchi into the US.
According to english.vietnamnet.vn, Thanh added that it would be impossible to launch Vietnam-US direct flights this year as many procedures need to be completed. He expected the air route to be opened by late 2019 or early 2020.
Publication date: 1/10/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: