Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- Kenya overtakes South Africa to become Africa's biggest exporter of avocados
- Italy: 150 million euros confiscated from fruit and veg Mafiosi
- California labor shortage drives container growing for berries
- “Drop in Turkish lira is making us a lot more money”
- “We recognize the different specifications our customers are looking for”
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Vietnam Airlines concerned about US direct flightsGeneral Director of Vietnam Airlines, Duong Tri Thanh, is concerned about the Vietnam-US direct air route which was approved by Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc. Tranh said that it would take a long time to break even or make profit through direct flights to the US.
Furthermore, it would not be easy to complete legal procedures for the air route. It was already quite difficult just to export dragon fruit and litchi into the US.
According to english.vietnamnet.vn, Thanh added that it would be impossible to launch Vietnam-US direct flights this year as many procedures need to be completed. He expected the air route to be opened by late 2019 or early 2020.
Publication date: 1/10/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: