Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- Second season for Idaho's only commercial blueberry grower
- AU: New fully recyclable packaging set to take fresh produce industry by storm
- Greenyard under fire after listeria contamination
- NY cherry growers could harvest sweet profits with tall greenhouses
- Greenyard estimates damage of recall at 30 million Euros
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Bayard to present newly rediscovered potato varieties
Bayard, a family-run business based in France, has made it its mission to discover potato varieties. Using sustainable production techniques and recognised expertise, the company aims to educate consumers about the diversity of potatoes, along with their many different textures and uses.
At Fruit Logistica, Maison Bayard will present numerous newly rediscovered potato varieties such as Institut de Beauvais and Corne de Gâte, Agria, Anden Sunside, Blue Belle, Blue Star, Double Fun, Lily Rose, Miss Blush, and Juliette des sables.
The company offers a wide range of packaging options, including microwave-ready packaging for their potatoes. Bayard products are available in upmarket grocery stores and now also online.
For more information:
Hall 22, Booth D-05
Tel: +33 322 870034
Publication date: 1/12/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: