Job offersmore »
- Senior Banana Ripener - Swords, North County Dublin
- Senior Manager, Technical Advisory and Category Management - Vantaa Finland
- Junior Trader Europe Division - Europe
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
Top 5 - yesterday
- "New melon programmes from Honduras are a nice addition"
- World Vegetable Map 2018: More than just a local affair
- Drones and laser labels for sustainable banana production
- An Australian first, blood oranges processed for Sicilian customers
- Mexico: Avocados from Jalisco will enter the US, regardless of what happens to the NAFTA
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
January to November
Peruvian agricultural exports grew by 7.35%
According to the Foreign Trade Company of Peru (ComexPeru), Peruvian agricultural exports between January-November 2017 totaled US $5,174,000,000, i.e. 7.35% more than the US $ 4,819,619,089 achieved in the same period of 2016.
In the first eleven months of 2017 shipments of traditional agricultural products amounted to US $716,000,000, i.e. 4.8% less than the US $752,100,841 obtained in the same months of 2016.
Meanwhile, shipments of nontraditional agricultural and / or agroindustrial products totaled US $4,458,000,000, i.e. 9.6% more than the US $4,067,518,248 achieved in the same period of 2016.
The main agricultural and / or agroindustrial products dispatched are: avocados, grapes, blueberries, and fresh asparagus, among others.
According to ComexPeru, in the month of November 2017 Peruvian agricultural exports amounted to US $625,000,000, i.e. 0.6% less than the US $628,791,584 achieved in the same month of 2016.
In November 2017, traditional agricultural exports totaled US $120,197,044, i.e. 1.5% more than the US $ 122,000,000 obtained in the same month of 2016.
Meanwhile, nontraditional agricultural and / or agroindustrial exports amounted to US $ 503,000,000, 1.1% less than the US $508,594,540 reached in November 2016. Grapes, asparagus and blueberries led these exports.
Publication date: 1/10/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: