Job offersmore »
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
- Productie Manager - Ethiopia
- Head of Sales Europe
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
Top 5 - yesterday
- Second season for Idaho's only commercial blueberry grower
- Greenyard under fire after listeria contamination
- AU: New fully recyclable packaging set to take fresh produce industry by storm
- Enormous turnout makes for highly successful Organic Produce Summit
- “Europe is literally waiting for every lemon”
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
January to November
Peruvian agricultural exports grew by 7.35%
According to the Foreign Trade Company of Peru (ComexPeru), Peruvian agricultural exports between January-November 2017 totaled US $5,174,000,000, i.e. 7.35% more than the US $ 4,819,619,089 achieved in the same period of 2016.
In the first eleven months of 2017 shipments of traditional agricultural products amounted to US $716,000,000, i.e. 4.8% less than the US $752,100,841 obtained in the same months of 2016.
Meanwhile, shipments of nontraditional agricultural and / or agroindustrial products totaled US $4,458,000,000, i.e. 9.6% more than the US $4,067,518,248 achieved in the same period of 2016.
The main agricultural and / or agroindustrial products dispatched are: avocados, grapes, blueberries, and fresh asparagus, among others.
According to ComexPeru, in the month of November 2017 Peruvian agricultural exports amounted to US $625,000,000, i.e. 0.6% less than the US $628,791,584 achieved in the same month of 2016.
In November 2017, traditional agricultural exports totaled US $120,197,044, i.e. 1.5% more than the US $ 122,000,000 obtained in the same month of 2016.
Meanwhile, nontraditional agricultural and / or agroindustrial exports amounted to US $ 503,000,000, 1.1% less than the US $508,594,540 reached in November 2016. Grapes, asparagus and blueberries led these exports.
Publication date: 1/10/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: