Job offersmore »
- Senior Banana Ripener - Swords, North County Dublin
- Senior Manager, Technical Advisory and Category Management - Vantaa Finland
- Junior Trader Europe Division - Europe
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
Top 5 - yesterday
- "New melon programmes from Honduras are a nice addition"
- World Vegetable Map 2018: More than just a local affair
- Drones and laser labels for sustainable banana production
- An Australian first, blood oranges processed for Sicilian customers
- Mexico: Avocados from Jalisco will enter the US, regardless of what happens to the NAFTA
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Marketing agency names Roger Smith Director of Digital Media
Moxxy Marketing, a marketing agency in the agriculture and food and beverage industries, has named marketing veteran Roger Smith director of digital media. A member of the Moxxy team since 2014, Smith’s expertise in front- and back-end web development, and deep understanding of digital platforms, will enable him to enhance the firm’s digital media strategy offering.
"Roger joined Moxxy three years ago as a web developer, and we thought we were fortunate to have found a pro-level WordPress programmer with significant SEO experience as well as photography and video skills," said Karen Nardozza, president and CEO of Moxxy. "We quickly learned Roger’s talents go far beyond tech and digital. He is a natural and confident leader as well."
In addition to his decade of work as an award-winning freelance website designer and developer, Smith is a published photographer, experienced videographer and SEO expert. That combination of skills is behind his history of success in helping businesses stand out in markets crowded with other companies vying for the attention of busy customers and consumers. Looking to further leverage Smith’s expertise, Moxxy has expanded his role to include both developing overarching strategies and overseeing the execution of digital media tactics.
"After a decade of honing my skills in the many facets of marketing communication and strategy, I’m thrilled to be moving into this position and eager to take on the challenge," said Smith. "I look forward to using my experience to help clients be even more effective in how they tell their story and promote their brand."
Smith’s promotion is expected not only to provide tremendous benefits to clients, but also to his Moxxy teammates. In his new role, he’ll be better positioned to share his insights with account managers and expand their knowledge of digital strategy and tactics.
"Roger’s contributions at Moxxy—from strategic to creative to operational—make him much more valuable than his old title indicated," added Nardozza. "Promoting him to director of digital media was a first step to better position him as both an expert in his multifaceted discipline and an executive at Moxxy."
For more information:
+1 (831) 222-3935
Publication date: 1/10/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: