- Account Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Grower - Australia
- Director of Marketing & Communications - Summerland (BC), Canada
- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- General Manager Australia
- Einkaufskoordinator/in - Austria
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Сhief agronomist
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Polish carboard packaging getting a lot of attention
SoFruPak specialises in the packaging of soft fruits and vegetables and according to Commercial director Adam Sikorski, the system can be easily modified to fit customer needs for a variety of products. The cardboard packaging is sent as flatpack, making it easy to transport. The boxes can then be constructed in two clicks and in addition to the core function, can be used as an advertising medium, with graphics printed directly onto the box.
"We participated in a lot of meetings during 2017 with countries like Germany and Switzerland, who have shown a lot of interest in our product. We even won the Innovation award at the ExpoSe fair in Karlsruhe. This week we'll be testing the market in the Benelux by attending the 'Strawberry Day' on 10 January (www.aardbeidag.nl), followed by the International SoftFruitConference, both being held in the Netherlands," Sikorski said.
The company continues to develop, and the newest line, SoFruMiniPak® Premium has been designed with a plastic lid, to meet EU closed packaging requirements. A variety of sizes are available, 150g, 250g and 500g.
The new series of packagings in System SoFruBox® are equipped with a hole in the bottom of the boxes, which helps to cool the fruits faster and more efficiently.
"Our packaging is patent pending and although common uses are soft fruits and cherry tomatoes, we recently received requests for mushrooms and mangoes and are working on a special packaging for asparagus."
The company plans on continuing to share their product with the world this year, participating in exhibitions in France, Spain, Italy, Finland, Russia and Dubai.
Those interested in learning more about the Sofru packaging system will not need to wait long if they will be attending Fruit Logistica in Berlin at the beginning of next month. SofruPak will be located in Hall B (CityCube) A-08.
For more information:
Tel: +48 725 591 457
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 02/28/2018 Landgard persuades its visitors with innovative marketing ideas for fruit and vegetables
- 02/27/2018 RED MOON®, an incredible run in Berlin
- 02/26/2018 New partnership established for Crimson Snow
- 02/23/2018 Panama conquers new markets with its fruits
- 02/22/2018 New snacks and fresh-cut products in Berlin
- 02/22/2018 PMA industry members establish new business opportunities
- 02/21/2018 Secretary of State Dr. Aeikens appreciates the commitment of the German fruit and vegetable industry
- 02/20/2018 Biodegradable packaging made from artichokes
- 02/20/2018 China: Sanya mangoes at the Fruit Logistica in Berlin
- 02/20/2018 Jordanian fruit and vegetable exporters visit Fruit Logistica
- 02/19/2018 Cargo monitoring company and sea freight forwarder announce trials in Berlin
- 02/16/2018 Photo reports Fruit Logistica 2018
- 02/16/2018 Silver medal for ADORA tomato
- 02/15/2018 Argentina: Blueberry producers defined strategies in Berlin
- 02/13/2018 Pook Coconut Chips were winners of FLIA 2018
- 02/07/2018 Futura targets healthy snacking with new line of dried apples
- 02/07/2018 Heliospectra's new software brings automated lighting for improved yields
- 02/07/2018 Ethiopia present for the first time at Fruit Logistica
- 02/06/2018 La Linea Verde keeps on growing in Europe
- 02/06/2018 Peruvian exports benefit from climate and geographic location